' What the $#&@#-/ ' Part 3/3

' It's too dangerous to lie '
-----------------------------------------------------------
Asana POV: Hallway
It's pretty bad that I escaped from that storage room, but maybe I thought I might be caught communicating with Munci... I decided to go back to my room to rest. Along the way, I heard about some mercenaries talking about a fence that broke down for no reason? Well, let's just act so as not to be suspicious!
I went back into the room. Review what Munci said, Perhaps it was a warning that was received. It makes me confused Memories keep going back and forth in my head, I don't understand, What the hell happened?
I thought about it for a while before getting up and grabbing a glass and filling it with water to drink....
I took off my Badge and looked at it, It was strange because it was a symbol that had never been seen on a gaiter before... You're just an ordinary girl in California, Live in a nice apartment...
You keep thinking... and uh I have my memory back? No, I still have a little bit of memory left...
I check the bag maybe I should meet Munci at the fence... I walked out of the room, not forgetting to leave a note on the door...
I walked outside There were many mercenaries repairing the broken fence... I decided to sneak out through the unbroken fence... maybe this is another escape..
" Where do you think you're going? Hmm.. Little girl... " A familiar voice came from behind the base wall...
" U-ughh um w-who? " I turned to the source of the voice... " Let you guess " I thought in my head, a creepy guy wearing clothes like Defect!!!
" S.. Sentinel is that you? " He came out of the shadows of the wall, Appeared terrifyingly.. " It's better not to lie to me, were you the cause of the fence's collapse? " you become nervous " N-No... " I said before he leaned against the wall...
" I saw you talking to something in that storage room... What is it?.. " He acted angry and serious.. "I can't tell you, you shouldn't- " " If you won't, then tell me an excuse for why the fence is broke.. "

Third POV : ???
" I accidentally threw a grenade at the fence... " "How do you have such a dangerous weapo- " Sentinel stopped talking when he noticed something unusual, A..Asana crying?
" I don't have enough excuses... But I don't want to talk more... " Asana cried more and quickly ran in the other direction.. " A-Asana! " Sentinel shouted in a hopeless voice... He made a terrible mistake and it was too late to correct it " I'm sorry.. " He said with a hopeless mind... and the sky turned dark and rain fell lightly... " I'm a bad lead..... "
Asana POV: Garden
I ran away from him with tears in my eyes, I fear and hate being found guilty by people... ' I don't run away from problems But I'm out of trouble... ' I have no other choice. Quickly climb out of the fence, As the rain began to fall on my nose and head " Damn it sh*t, Munci are you around here? " You said before a dark shadow came out of the forest...
" W..What's wrong with you? " Munci said with a worried expression.. " N- Nothing.. just arguing with people in the base...... " He looked at me with red cheeks and crying " And yes, let's hurry, I don't want to be anywhere near this place right now.. " He nodded and I climbed onto his head
We have to travel a bit but now It started to rain, there was thunder and the weather started to get worse...

' I need a place to hide... '
-----------------------------------------------------------
[Finally finished this part Haha...
So in the next chapter we may have to find shelter from the thunderstorm (^⁠ω⁠^⁠ ;(]
📌Silly note from 0SakuraSang0