' What the $#&@#-/ ' Part 2/3

' What was that? '
-----------------------------------------------------------
  I walked towards the source of the sound.... It appeared to be an old and rusty main base storage..
  There's dust everywhere But there are a lot of boxes and barrels...
  You focus your eyes on the dark shadows that make noises
" Hey!! Someone there? " The shadow turned to look at me... M-Munci?
" H..hey why y-you still here ... " He lunged at me.. " I finally found you... "
  It was awkward but I feel happy that now we are meeting again...
" You promised me to meet me at the fence but you didn't come and I can't wait... " He looked flustered when a voice came from behind the storage room... " A-ayoo calm down, calm down " He looked confused with your reaction " Maybe you should go out with m- " " yes... but i can't... "
  I assumed he was angry about this, but he did something I didn't expect
" You know what.. You are in danger.. Something is hunting you... and I won't let it happen " Sweat fell from my cheeks as I heard his words... may not be a prophecy, but it is a word from my friend.. " W-what do you mean.. something come to hunt me? "
" You didn't understand it... but all rebels are coming here and kill you "
" And that's what brought you here? "
" You must trust me, There's something strange about them " He looked tense and slowly walked towards the door " However, right now I don't know what I should do, but  ju- " I heard footsteps heading towards us, Maybe the mercenaries know where we are and Munci's in danger!!! " You should hide and get out of here, some mercenaries might be able to capture you... " " No.. "
" But- " " Don't care me and I don't want you to suffer any more than this.. " He said in a voice that was mixed with a soft growl and him eyes that began like red eyes " I understand, but you should get out of here, I promise I won't forget you again... " He seemed a little calmer but still ignored me a bit " Alright, Promise.. " I don't forget hugging him warmly, He seemed startled by the hug but quickly adjusted.. " Thank..... "
He said before running to the direction he came in here...
  I just watched him and came out from that storage room... the mercenaries exclaimed is shock when they saw the base's iron fence blowing holes with something, It seems that Sentinel knows something about this incident.... Is he spying you?..
Sentinel POV:
  I'm talking with Defect about improving the radar system But I glanced at that girl...
She greeted me with a flustered expression " Hi... Little girl " She looked at me and said " Uh...you can call me Asana... " I thought that was strange for her to tell me like that, good introduction...
" Your name doesn't sound like a woman... I'll still call you like this.. " I'm just making a joke But she didn't laugh and looked worried... Meanwhile Defect laughed off these concerns " Stop laughing Defect... Or I'll make you do a hundred push-ups " uhh and then he put a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh " ok..ok haha "
  I didn't even have time to say my next words but She walked away from us... " She was considered a very strange girl.. " Bell shook his head before saying " You shouldn't have missed lunch, right? Haha " " Shut up... and go with yourself i will go to check other mercenary... "
  I walked outside the base and told all the mercenary to go get lunch. But I heard a sound coming from the storage room... maybe it's just some mercenary here.. I said before walking closer to the storage room...
" You should hide and get out of here, some mercenaries might be able to capture you... " " No.. "
" But- " " Don't care me and I don't want you to suffer any more than this.. " Is that the Asana voice?
I walked towards the source of the sound before taking cover next to the box.. And something shot out from inside and destroyed the fence... when
  I walked into the storage room and didn't saw anyone there.. I walked in to investigate, It was like there were footprints on the ground and heading in the other direction...

' What exactly is this? '
-----------------------------------------------------------

[Bonus Art: Confused Sentinel][Hi again guy, Now i drew Sentinel art while writing this novel! 

[Hi again guy, Now i drew Sentinel art while writing this novel!

I think I didn't draw his hair very well haha but anyway I need to continue to improve my drawing :P]
From Sakura Sang 😊