' Bobo and Sandwich '

' Egg Sandwich '
-------------------------------------------------------
I walked and talked with Defect for a while before coming to a clean white room... " Yup this's health examination room.. " I looked at his face and said " so who will check my body, hm? " I cross my arm and look at the sigh on wall ' Please be careful when using medicine '

" Generally, there aren't many people come here often But there will be mercenary stationed in this room every day " He said as he opened the door, It was wide inside and had a lot of medicine-type packaging in it
" Well yup what happened? " One of the mercenaries spoke while wiping the medicine bottle dry " Well, I want to check body and health... " I said and look around this room " Oh ughh- so please sit on this chair... "

I sat down and a full hour passed. As he kept checking and treating the wound on my leg " alright you should take care your leg " I looked at the clean bandage on my leg, it's good to take care of it after i adventure from trouble... " and ughh- can you check my head? I mean, I often get weird headaches... " He turned to me with a startled expression " Have you had it for a long time? " " Yes, and sometimes it makes my heart tremorse or make me dizzy! " I said before pointing at my head " Let's me check hmmp? no injuries... " He said before walking towards the strange medicine cabinet... " This might help! " He put the pill in your hand and gave you a glass of water...

I swallowed it as the water shouldered down my empty throat... Well, It was more bitter than the headache medicine in Galf Store...
  After then, I walked out of the room with Defect, And I'm starting to feel a little better... " Hey ughh- do you know where is Jard room? " He stared at me " Of course, but why? " I just want to meet him for minutes "

" Maybe he's asleep right now and you shouldn't wake him up, He's irritated! " I frowned and looked at him " Maybe it wouldn't be that bad if I just went!! " " okay okay! Fine I'll lead you to his room... " I smiled and said " good... "

We walked and stopped at the door of Jard and Bobo room... " Okay, Just knock.. " He said with a slightly dissatisfied expression on his face....
I knocked and someone opened the door. Not Jard, but He's Bobo and wear white t-shirt... " ohh it's you! "
Bobo was delighted by my appearance in front of their room... " So Is Jard there? " " ughh yes but he sleeping on bed... " I looked at Defect cross him arm and uhh he look annoyed.. " I'd like to talk to them for a bit. Pls don't be angry " I looked at him with a pleading expression... " O-okay... " He turned away. I think he shy? and He walked out of the front of the room with a sigh...

I walked into Jard and Bobo's room... This place is simple and clean " hey, maybe you should come inside! hehe " He smiled cutely at me " Sure! "

" Actually, I came here to visit you both haha " He was surprised by my words " That's great, we don't have many visitors in this room for a long time... " He looked sad before smiling and laughing softly " hey uh wanna drink some hot chocolate? " "Why not, I love it!! " I said after he walk in to kitchen.... 4 minutes passed, he walked out and said
" Alright, ready to drink! " He picked up a tray with a mug of hot chocolate and Oh egg sandwiches :P
" That looks very good! " " Yes, I did it myself. Hope you like it! "
I bit into that sandwich, it was delicious, and I smiled and my cheeks warmed up a little " It is very delicious maybe you are a good military chef! " He smiled and closed his eyes at my answer " Thanks Asana... " Then we indulged in warm hot chocolate and sandwiches, Bobo looked at me and talked with me ' This's a good day? '

' Strange Feeling '
-----------------------------------------------------------