' Hunt with Munci? '

' Just do it, It's your work now '
----------------------------------------------------
[This chapter may be a long lecture, Enjoy :3]

Defect Rebel POV: Main base
It's been such a long time since Asana hasn't returned to base... Maybe she'll explore other areas...

I said before tying my shoelaces and putting on my military cap. It might sound bad that I'm always interested she. Because she is the only woman in our base.. I walked out of the room at 5:23 A.M. " Holy fuck it's still boring everyday " I said and yawned as I walked out to my locker. Grab the necessary items and slam them shut

Maybe I should go ask other people about where's her going... I walked to Jard and Bobo room and knocked at their door. Someone opened it. It was Bobo had been awake for a long time and seemed to have packed some things for the explore trip and he wear the outfit of a military unit.
" Is there anything I can help? " He asked with face looked confused " Do you see Asana around the main base. Where's she been since last night? " He looked slightly worried " Maybe she was going to explore or maybe not.. " I'm very worried. Where's she doing now?!? " Maybe we should find she when we reached the next camp... " Bobo said with a calm smile " She can survive when she's in danger! "

Asana POV : ???
I still talk with Munci and walk around the forest. " You look stressed... " I said and Look at Munci very uncomfortably... " Don't worry girl, I... I'm just don't understand.... " " about what? " " Nevermind, oh look!! " He interrupted my question and stared at another camp very far from the old camp. " Let's start work... " He snatched me up over his head " whao WHAO, Do it slowly " " Sorry I'm excited! " He said and dashed behind one of the trees " Well, you know how to use that gun, right? " He said and look at me on him head " ughh i don't know it's work but- " I was surprised My body reacts to the gun. It clearly knows how to use it. How??

" Okay, I can do it. Hope it's not suspicious " I smiled slightly and giggle " Cool! Are you ready for it? " " Why not! "
  We rushed into the camp where there were many players there. They were shocked and screamed in fear. Because they had never seen anything so strange before. Girl on Munci head with AK-47 and chasing them very  Crazy!!
  I shot some of the players with the AK-47 gun on Munci head " 9 people down and 5 people died " Munci said with joyfully face as he chased the other players.
  " What the hell is this!!! "
  " Who's she?!?!!! *spit out blood* "
  " Jesus help me!! Aghhgh... "
The screams continued as they continued to be attacked by us
' That's Sweet~ ' A voice came from my head. It looks disgusting. It's like the voice of the murderer inside me. Hell, even though they looked pitiful when I shot them. The internal organs and blood splattered everywhere... But that made me look satisfied and enjoy it.... ' Did i like this? ' I paused to think before shoot the last player head with my gun... " 12 died body. You tried very well " Munci said with delight " Haha, that's really good for you, right? " " Maybe... Hmms.. "

you are still you, When you're done with your mission, you want to rest. So you walked to the edge of a waterfall near the ancient ruins but It's very really bad because there were a few bits of blood spattering there. I sighed heavily and saw Munci standing behind a tree, I walked over to him and bent down to lie on the ground...

Third POV:
  Munci turned and looked at me relaxed. He picked you up and let you sleep on his head
' Sleep on my head, you'll be more comfortable... '
" It's still dangerous here and soon they will be coming here " Munci muttered randomly and moved to a better place " I'm tired, please don't wake me up- " Asana speak with tiredly face when she sleep that's make Munci rushed forward with  normal speed, He didn't want to wake up his only friend while fleeing!

While fleeing from the forest, Munci looked from a distance and saw what he most didn't want to see right now.

It was a bright red camper and black and red military vehicles, That was enough to let Munci know that he was in 'Rebel' territory.
" That's very dangerous for Asana... She shouldn't have been discovered by the rebels...  " " Maybe I should kill them all in the camp... But that would be dangerous if Asana was on my head... "

  Munci took Asana and placed her next to a big rock while she slept happily. He rushed towards that camp at high speed and became 'Super Munci' His eyes turned frighteningly red and roared throughout the area where the Rebels were, The rebels seemed alarmed by the Munci too fast invasion. They fired bullets at his body without caring how strong he was. Munci began attacking 2/23 people in the rebel camp in a frenzy.

When he was shouting and roar it made Asana was lying next to the rock wake up from fear, She turned her head in the direction of the voice. It was very scary and familiar...
  As she silently walked towards the source of the sound She saw Munci, but he has red eyes and takes down or kills people in that bright red camp...
  You tried your best to walk into Munci without giving way to someone look like Defect but had a red pad on his arms, know your plan..

They each pulled out a Landmine and lured Munci towards it, Munci was chasing one of them and was hit by Landmine that made him shout... Asana standing there and did the stupidest thing. She running in there and drank the cola in her bag
[I can't believe, she can fly :,)]

  When she falls on the ground normally, She pulls out a gun from her bag and shoots at a group of unsuspecting rebels. Many rebels shouted about her invasion, The rebels then decided to shoot her in the left thigh. That made her fall and shout in pain " Holy Fuck shit My leg- aghhh' " When the shouting sound ended, Munci was on a rampage turned towards the source of the sound. " Asana?!?! " Munci rushed in her direction and stopped in front of Asana.
  " Damn it why you still here?!?!! "
" Help you.. "
  Munci said and pale Because right now two of you are surrounded by rebels now..

" Raise your hand up girl.., and Sh*t Next bots Stop moving or I'll shoot her " One of the rebels shout and pointed a gun at Asana. The other rebels laughed at ' A stupid Nextbot trying to protect his girl ' That made Munci stop moving. Otherwise, Asana might be shot..
' What should we do next? '
--------------------------------------------------