' Try to Fleeing >:D '

' tell me if you ready! '
----------------------------------------------
Asana POV: Rebels camp
  Now my left leg can't move. And we are in a dangerous place... Munci is trying so hard to protect me ... But I made it worse ' Think some plan my stupid brain!! ' When I close my eyes My bag fall on the ground and oh...
  At that moment, Munci was in front of me and blocked half of the rebels' view. It allowed me to pick up some of the items... Ummm... ' Radar and radio are worthless now ' I looked next to my miracle cola ' Grapple ' I thought of a plan and picked it up...
  Quietly put away the rest of the things and hid the grapple from Rebel

Two rebels started walking closer to us trying to capture us?!? I whispered softly to Munci ' Are you ready? Get rid of them when I swing go to safe place?! '
' Wha- do you mean? ' Munci was confused my words.
' Trust me, ok ' i said with pein smile
' ... alright do it! '
  When I finished whispering, I took the chance when they turned the other way and took out the Grapple and shot towards the cliff. My face was surprised because that rope was so long that it successfully connected to the other side!
" LET'S GO MUNCI!!! " After i said, Munci being angry and roaring with satisfaction, He charged at a large group of rebels and tore them apart one by one. Some rebels stay quiet in the back of military vehicles but It's not working with Munci...

The remaining Rebels stay at secretly the best hiding places they could. And that looks really funky haha

When I reached the cliff I can honestly say that the left leg I was hit by the bullet is still numb and painful... And I don't know how to do first aid damm sh*t... I grumbled to myself for a while, and then I saw Munci come up to the top of the cliff with a worried and panicked expression on him face...
" Your leg is bleeding more than before... " Munci said with a more worried expression on his face " Maybe this will help! " I took out some first aid kits from my bag... " Damn it, there's a bullet in your leg. Don't do that " " Well, if i don't try it, i can't walk "
" That's not a problem. I can carry you on my head! " " Listen! this is crazy but I will pull it out!!! " " No! It's danger " " I will do it just wait ahhgghh- " I screamed as I took the bullet out of my leg " fuck yeah i pull it out uhgh!! " " Okay, so what next? " Munci replied with wide eyes " Take me to the hospital " " we don't have it.. " " ughh or pharmacy? " " They have all migrated " " So What about a multipurpose store? "
" Nice idea... " He said, throwing me over his head " That's hurt!!!! " I said before closing the bag... " Okay, just be patient a little bit... " After a while, we left the forest and headed towards the Town...

Sentinel POV: Forest camp
  After I observed it for a while That little girl disappeared... I reported this to Trooper. He agreed to find the girl.... But before anything happens The Survey Corps called us to treat the survivors... We spent 23 minutes going to the camp in the forest? There were only three people left in the first camp. But another camp that is 3 miles, not a survivor was left... The forest was filled with the corpses of survivors had been shot and a pile of blood scraps maybe it's just Rebel Invasion... I walked around and saw something lying on the ground... it's AK-47 gun shells ... The rebels had never use AK-47...

' Imposter '
-----------------------------------------------------