' Where Am I '

' It's just begin '
----------------------------

Asana POV: ???
I woke up somewhere It seemed to be an open world and very hot place, My head ached so much it was as if my body had just been blown up here by a tornado and I feel the pressure coming on...
I heard a cry for help from near from me,My legs were unusual,blocky, and it looked like I was wear a suit and leather shoes And oh... a bag and an AK-47 next to the bag.
That's crazy because i don't know how to use gun and .... Whao where am I?!?
I can't remember the previous story But still remember my name Um...Badge...name.... Asana Wilson!?
I don't know why my name is changing but this name is my account in Roblox, And Why i have gun...?
In the moment when I was sitting and thinking in my heart Suddenly, there were screams all around, speaking from many directions.

' Nextbot is around here!!!! '
' Where're you!! Munci is going to kill me!! '
' Ahhhhhhh M-My leg!!!! '

Those terrifying howls grew louder and louder. And there's no sign of it stopping. Oh my god, why is it like this?!?!
You try to get up on rough and powdery ground. Is this sand?!
That's no more Answers,You just take your unknown baggage to the source of the sound.
You were hiding in a house near the screaming area. Your heart beats faster. It was very strange because there was nothing exciting around there
Right in front of you it... There were dozens of corpses lying in a pool of blood. There were those screams nearby. You don't think that's normal. So you walked towards the sound.
There was a person lying there. His leg was broken and oh.. He seemed strangely familiar...
" Oh my gosh. Can you help me please? " That strange guy said.
" Um, where are you hurt? I might be able to help "
" My legs... "
" Wait minutes! "
You reach into your offensive bag to inspect it. I can't believe how much stuff I found in here
You took out a medicine kit from your bag. Don't you think this might help? But it's necessary!
You bandaged and splinted him
" Listen, I'm not very good in first aid, so do you know where your group?, I'll take you there "
" They were in the big house over there " He pointed at a large house with a person standing on the roof
" Okay, I'll carry you "
You picked him up slowly so as not to hurt the wound, Surprisingly, I seemed to know him
" Hey umm.. my name's Defect Rebel and ughh.... What's your name? "
" Asana.. " I said curtly before leading him closer to the house and I heard people talking about us.. A person walked towards us. He looked large and wore a dark green military uniform and armband on the right arm
" What's happened? " That's guy said and looking at splint of Defect Rebel
" Munci lunged at me... "

" Not bad to Tried, so... Who's she? "
That guy suddenly stared at me and He stared at who I am, Because they are unlikely strangers...

" Uhh Just talk about it later Trooper! " Defect Rebel said and squirmed in my arms..
" Alright alright.. I'll take you to the first aid room "
Two men looked like him but didn't have armbands walked up and supported Defect.
" I don't want to interrupt. But where did you see him? "
I was a little tense But he looked so calm, I dared to answer
" behind the rock, I don't know because I heard his screams "
" Alright... And After all, you are still an outsider, so we have to check on you bag.. "
My head is spinning right now. Don't forget, I have a gun in my bag!!!
" I don't want you to check it, It's like..well, it contains dangerous things " I said, looking suspicious
" What is it... " He looked at me with more suspicious
" *Sigh* It's just gun... " I swear he didn't look alarmed But instead he had a solemn expression on his face.
" Anyway, don't use it in this area. We have to heal people and survey the territory and welcome to this camp"

You walk into the house and Still a little tense...
' Where am I? '
-----------------------------------