' What the $#&@#-/ ' Part 1/3

' What the hell is this? '
-----------------------------------------------------------
Asana POV: Jard&Bobo room
I'm talking with Bobo and I took my last sip of hot chocolate, So now Jard walk out from he room and walking slowly with sleepy face
" Hey Jard! You missed talking with me " I said with little giggle " Oh well, Bobo... Why Asana still here? Did I dreaming? " Bobo looked at Jard with a cheerful expression " No Jard, It's not a dream and you should go wash your face... you look tired... "
He walked to the bathroom and come out with a normal mood, You looked at Jard but He staring back at you
" So why did you come here? Because Bobo? " He stared at Bobo " No no no I just have something to discuss with you " " About what? " I noticed that he chose to stand and talk with me " You know about ' Rebel ' ? "
He kept his face steady and cross him arm... " Yes, And I don't want to talk about it too much... " " What do you mean... " He sighed visibly, Now the area around us is starting to get serious, I feel this pressure And Bobo is worried... " Hey maybe you should go to the kitchen, I want to drink Hot coco again! " Bobo nodded before disappearing into the kitchen... " So What exactly are they? " " They are not our mercenaries, They are hired by someone... maybe I able to help you with another question "
" Alright, Do you know anything about their base? " He looked at you with a questioning expression " hmmp? Of course they have, but we still don't know, It's a secret and danger... " I looked around the room
" Have you ever met them face to face? " He looked confused " Uhh no Just shooting and sneak attacks... " I listened him speak with a gloomy expression " oh.. uhh thank you for telling me about it .... " He raised his eyebrows and stared at me " Maybe you should stay away from them... Them Dangerous... "
I nodded in response, And he looked calm again, maybe? Maybe!!
Meanwhile, Bobo came out from kitchen " Let's drink It! " he said and holding a tray of hot cocoa... " sorry Bobo but I have to go now... " He changed his expression to a frown " But we still haven't had more fun together... " You looked sad but smiled faintly " Next time... Promise, Ok? "
" Ok, Promise me... " He said with a sad expression on his face and it made you miss Munci... " Okay, I'll go now... Bye! " You closed the door and quickly walked down the stairs... There were many mercenaries walking and talking, and some even looked at you...
It's not anything strange. Because I am almost the only woman in the base... But this is so creepy Because I saw Sentinel staring at me while he was talking with Defect... and Defect doesn't know he looks at me
" Uhh Hi! " You said and waving your hand to him... " Hi... Little girl "
" Uh...you can call me Asana... "
" Your name doesn't sound like a woman... I'll still call you like this.. " I swear Defect laughed we conversations... " Stop laughing Defect... Or I'll make you do a hundred push-ups " He put a hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh " ok..ok haha "
I chose to walk away from them, It was rather bad but I heard Sentinel say something softly..
But I don't pay much attention to those words. I still walked to my room to get my bag...
I picked up my bag and hurried out Maybe I should wear a suit jacket now Because it's very cold... As I picked up my bag and carried it outside the base
I heard many loud noises coming from the main base storage

' What was that? '
-----------------------------------------------------------
[This is really bad!!! (⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ
I forgot to save my novel and it disappeared, I have to rewrite it and It might come a little late but it's already now ;3
Thank you for reading this note]
From 0SakuraSang0

' What was that? '-----------------------------------------------------------[This is really bad!!! (⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞI forgot to save my novel and it disappeared, I have to rewrite it and It might come a little late but it's already now ;3Thank you fo...