' Insane like Uncontrol '

' My head is spinning like a tornado! '
-------------------------------------------------------

Asana POV : ???
I climbed onto Munci body. And he rushed forward with incredible speed! I feel good and bad at the same time " ugghgghh x-x "

In a few minutes, Munci stopped and i look at wet forest was in front of us. Munci gave me time to come down from his head ughh that hard sh*t
Oh whao well I nearly fell, but this should get me used to it! " So What brought us here? " " Player... " He was probably talking about the survivors. But what does it mean? We came here to peek at them?!? " It may sound bad. But I have a duty to kill them " " soooo What I-just to d- "
" Help me to kill them... " I stand and stunned at his words " ugh huh!!? " I said with deep eyes stare at Munci " They're just player when they die They will disappear and be reborn somewhere else " " I understand but why i just do this... " " If you don't want it, just watching me in the bushes, some player have high level and them very smart to defeat we... so you can hide from them " " ok... "

When I finish speaking Munci dashed out of the forest along with the other Nextbot around here, They seemed to be being controlled by something to chase the players...

Screams rang out behind the ancient ruins. And there I saw Munci kill them with other Nextbot... They look so fun and crazy when they kill player
Another time now I felt a sudden headache that made me almost vomit. Until I regained consciousness, something came into my head

' shOOT thEM ShOOT thEM.. SHooT THem SHOoT THeM.... ShoOT THEM SHOOT ThEm.. ShoOT ThEM!!!! '

I felt the pressure build up and my heart pounded like I had high blood in blood vessels, I screamed out of pain and it was so crazy that I laughed while screaming ' I'm Ready... :) '

Munci POV : ???

I was chasing those players were fleeing from my field of vision. It sounded terrible when they use stupid life for helping them friends...
' 7 people died ' I kept chasing player and I step on Landmine. It's make me slightly dazed and They fled and disappeared into the forest
I got a little irritated and tried to out from the stun...

Within minutes I came out from that Landmine. I hear something very wrong in the forest

' The Screaming,The Gasping sound and The sound of gun shooting?!?? '

The noise grew louder as I entered the forest, They seemed to end when the last gunshot rang out...

I can't believe my eyes, That sounds is from Asana... She stood motionless in a pile of blood filled with internal organs and intestines from players running into the forest...

I walked closer to her and check what was wrong... She seemed unconscious. Which makes me very worried.....
' Hey hey Hey!! '
Maybe she lost consciousness. So I lifted her up onto my head again with, uh, her baggage...

Asana POV : ???
" I'm thirsty so much " I woke up to something familiar. Yes it's.. Munci and why am I on his head? Am I injured?!? Oh well what happen...

" Hey woah, what are you doing Munci? " He stopped suddenly " You finally woke up! " " uh what happening? " " I saw you kill them... I'm very Impressive! " I was shocked for a few seconds " Huh!!! " " Anyway, well done you kill 5/12 people in this camp " I even closed my eyes and cried. Because I've never killed anyone before " Like I said, they're just morons and can be born again, And our duty is just to be stuck in these cycles... " " That means? " " I can't explain.. " I saw Munci sad face It's not like when I rejected him for killing a player... It's different...

' You shouldn't know about it... '
----------------------------------------------------