𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Start from the beginning

Wang Yibo: "......"

Housekeeper Qin was shocked. Seeing Xiao Zhan secretly and solemnly winking at him, he quickly lowered his head and pretended not to see it.

"Since it is for distinguished guests, it is even more necessary to save it. It is not suitable for me to drink." Wang Yibo gave a calm smile and then looked at Xiao Zhan fixedly. "After all, I am not a guest, but a host."

"Yes, yes, yes, you are right." Xiao Zhan couldn't refute it, so he ordered people to put away all the tea leaves and not brew them for this master in the future. Hmph, ignorant fellow.

While waiting for the new tea, Housekeeper Qin proposed to take Wang Yibo to tour the mansion. Although the General's Mansion was old and simple, it was not small, so it was good to take advantage of these two days to get familiar with the environment.

Wang Yibo had no objection, and got up to follow behind them. A sachet at his waist swung with his steps, and a pair of eyes swung with it.

Wang Yibo turned his head to look at Xiao Zhan expressionlessly: "What are you looking at?"

Xiao Zhan pointed at the sachet curiously: "This scent is different from the previous ones."

He used to sneeze when he smelled it, but this scent was faint, indistinct, and just right, suitable for this weather and for this owner.

"Of course it's different. I have all kinds of sachets, and they have all kinds of scents." Wang Yibo proudly raised his head, put some distance between them, and observed every corner of the mansion.

There were many wings and side rooms, but because they were not occupied all year round, they had a stale smell, and even after some repairs, they had not been fully restored.

"From now on, you should always be living in the capital. Why don't you fix it up?" Wang Yibo asked.

"There are not many people in the mansion, so why bother to spend time on it? No one will live in it after it is repaired."

"Not many people?" Wang Yibo turned his head to look at the old man from the Wang family he had brought. "Then go recruit a group of servant girls tomorrow."

Xiao Zhan hastily stopped him: "We only have two masters in total, so it's inconvenient to ask so many people to do whatever."

"It's inconvenient for me if there are fewer people, these people in your house don't know how to serve others at all. They slack off and can't even make Furong Tofu soup well, just chatting around in the kitchen," Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan: "They have been used to staying in the mansion since they were young, so they are definitely not as good as the people in your house, or as refined."

The two started arguing over this matter again, and Housekeeper Qin persuaded, "Why don't we go to the study first?"

Wang Yibo flicked his sleeves and strode into the study room. As soon as he entered the door, he raised his hand to cover his nose with his sleeve, waving the other hand: "How long has it been since anyone was in here?"

Housekeeper Qin explained: "The General's Mansion has never liked to use the study."

Wang Yibo walked in with a frown and ordered: "Pack this up and go back home tomorrow to move all the things in my study. The house is too musty, clean it well and smoke some incense in it......There, set up a seat for me and a table, and prepare pen, ink, paper, and inkstone. Remember, it must be the inkstone from Jinming Pavilion."

The people in the General's Mansion were dumbfounded – – taking notes, several people rushed to make arrangements at this moment.

After only visiting a few rooms, there were not enough servants, and Xiao Zhan finally understood why he wanted to recruit more.