How Many kids Do You Want

Start from the beginning

The members went to Y/N and holding little baby hands. The baby was feeling safe in Y/N's arms so he was playing with them. Little boy James was playing with his toys.

Jimin(smiled to Y/N) - Y/N..You perfectly took care of these baby monster. Did you spell on them..??

Y/N(looking shocked) - No..No..I don't..

Taehyung(claimed) - Ofcourse you did Y/N...you snatched my prince..

Suga(savage mode) - Here he go...non stop drama..but Thank you Y/N.

Y/N(shyly smiled) - No.. it's just..I love kids..

Taehyung(blushed) - Really...Y/N..me too..(looked down)

Jungkook(getting concerned) - Y/N..I think you should sit on the couch... your leg will get tired...come on.

Y/N nodded her head and went to the couch. Taehyung was going to sit next to her but Little James took his place. Taehyung gave his angry expression meanwhile Little James gave his death stare again. Taehyung dramatically gulped and sit other place and smiled secretly to see his cute rival face.

The baby sit on Y/N lap and turned around to see Y/N face. He smiled to see her Innocent face then touched
Y/N hairs and locket. He played with her scarf. He was feeling hungry sometimes he looked Y/N's breast and tried to remove Y/N scarf and touched her breast but Y/N stopped his hand everytime. The members noticed it quickly and controlling their laugh.
Y/N was feeling embarassed in front of them. 

Jimin(controlling his laugh) - Y/N....

Y/N(looking down to not met her eyes with him) - Hhhh..

The members looked at Jimin because they knew he is going to say something funny.

Jimin(pointing at her chest side) - I think....the baby....wants...

Jhope and Jungkook(hang down their head and laughing in silent)

Jin(putting down Jimin's hand) - Shut up you dwarf...put down your hand..

Jimin(making it more funny) - Hyung...what..??? Y/N...I think the baby wants your..

Suga(kicked his leg) - Jiminaaa..stop you Crackhead..(holding his laugh)

RM got up and acted like he got a call then he went away because he couldn't control his laugh.

Taehyung(made serious face) - He wants your...scarf to play...(saying that he laughed hard then hide his face immediately.)

Jimin, Jungkook and Jin made huge laugher then All members brust into laugher. They went here and there. Y/N face got red. She hid her face and laughing too.

After for while the baby's father tried to take baby from Y/N to feed him milk but baby refused and started crying hard too. The members got panic so see him crying. Y/N got heartache. She took milk bottle from his father quickly.

Y/N(weeping his tears) - Ohhoo...no baby.. don't cry...sshhhh...you are not going anywhere...okk Shhhh (feeding the baby. The baby drank like he was so hungry. Y/N got a little bit emotional. Her eyes filled with tears too. She touched his little cheeks and kissed on his forehead)

RM(proud face) - Tae..I confess that right now I am jealous of you..??

Taehyung (seeing Y/N then got surprised to hear RM) - What..why.. Hyung..??

RM(smiled) - because Y/N has come in your life...she is such pure soul...

Taehyung(noticed tears in her eyes) - I know...(folded his hand and smiled)

Jin - You will be more lucky Tae if she could be your real wife...

Taehyung(his heart skipped its beat. He felt something but didn't show in his face) - May be..I am not that lucky...(he weakly smiled)

The baby drifted into sleep. The members started leaving for practice. Y/N waved her hand to say bye.

Taehyung(kissed to baby cheek then looked at Y/N. He whispered) - Y/N... You know right that..baby actually wanted your...(singaled at her breast with his eyes and giggled)

Y/N(got red angry shy face) - Tae..(she hid it with her scarf)

Taehyung(licked his lips) - You know I love kids too..???

Y/N(patting baby's back) - I know..(smiled)

Taehyung(playfully) - So..how many kids you want...?? Two..

Y/N - What...(her smile dropped)

Taehyung(still playing)  - Only two..no...no..Y/N.. don't be lazy..I want more kids...5-6 kids okk...Y/N so you have to co-operate with me..

Y/N(widened her eyes) - 5-6 kids..

Taehyung(being dramatic) - What you want more..???(hold her hand)

Y/N(with blushed face sheshyly smiled and get free her hand) - Stop it Tae... go..now..

Taehyung laughed and left Y/N with blushing face.

See in next 😉🥰❤️

.