Chapter 29

(Aadhithya's view)

"They are not allowing us to go out" I said to Dhiya after discussion with the hospital nurse. Dhiya was glaring at me.

"Hey,just don't give me that look. I've tried pleading them" I said.

"I didn't want you to ask permission Aadhi, I just want you to get me out" she said staring away from me. Her sad face made me more sad than her.

"Huh..fine, I have a plan" I said half heartedly. She looked at me and smiled.

Few hours later,the hospital went dark and every patient's room turned silent as bed time came up.

"Hmm....is temperature normal?" The nurse asked when she came up for the night check up.

"No problem...I'm all good"Dhiya replied.

"Okay..don't stay awake for long time, have some good sleep" she said and left.

"This is our time come on" I took a jacket and covered Dhiya.

"Am I looking like a boy?" She asked wearing it.

"You look terrible like a monster" I mocked her and she punched my elbow.

We both went out and checked the ground floor. There was no one except the head nurse. She seemed to be the incharge for night duty.

"Listen, you should sneak out when I distract her. okay? Be quick" I said and walked towards her.

"You look tired, want some coffee?" I said to her and signalled Dhiya to cross us without getting noticed.

"No sir, thanks for asking. I usuall don't drink coffee during nights" she said smiling at me. Dhiya was sneaking beneath the table while we were talking.

"Huhh..so?"the nurse continued.

"Huh...nothing, uh...you look beautiful" I said awkwardly as I couldn't get something to build a convo. She blushed hearing my comment.

"She is old enough to be your mother you idiot" I cursed myself for my choice of flirty words. 

"Thank you sir, you look handsome too" she said. I watched Dhiya getting out through the main door.

"Okay..I'll catch you later" I said and ran away from her as fast as I could.

"Oh..okay. We can talk afterwards" she said and winked at me. I just rushed out of her sight.

" Haha...I think you're good at impressing elder women" Dhiya said giggling.

"Shut up and come before we get caught" I said and took my bike. The time was already 10 pm.

" So where are we heading to?" I asked.

" Just drive man,untill that hospital smell fades away from me"

"Whatever" I said and drove throught the road. It was almost empty and few vehicles were seen at times.

"Oooohhh..." Dhiya shouted in excitement.