Chapter 23

(Aadhithya's view)

"Hey buddy, you're so early today" I heard Manoj's voice when I entered the parking.

"I warn you. I'm not in a happy mood today,so better watch your tongue" I said and got off my bike.

When I was ready to get into the office door,I noticed some familiar voice from far way.

"Wait" I said and looked where the voice came from.

It was Veni standing there at the parking lot. There was also another guy. He looked little older with white hairs all over his head and his dressing proved that he would probably a 50 plus.

"Who the hell is this guy?" I thought as I walked near them. There seemed to be a heated argument between those two. Veni didn't look happy.

"You should listen to me first. Just come with me immediately" He said.

"No. I can't and I don't want to"Veni's voice echoed throughout the parking lot.

"Huhh....what's going on Veni?" I interfered their conversation.

"Just mind your business mister" He said.

"Just shut up. Don't dare to talk to my friend like that" she yelled at him.

"Just friend? Okay atleast she did stood up for me"I thought.

"Huh...who is this guy anyway?" I glared at him.

" Why do you care? I said come with me Veni" he said and pulled her hands hurriedly.

"Ahh...I won't...its hurting me" she screamed.

"She said no! take off your hands" I said and clenched his shirt.

"How dare you lay your hands on me! Bastard" He said.

That's moment where I lost myself.
Veni was struggling to remove her hands from his,which made me more furious. With all those impact,I clenched my fist hard as I can and gave a nice punch right on his face.

"Ahhh...." He screamed as he fell off the ground.

"Better have good choice of language with strangers" I said and turned to give a heroic look to Veni.

"Appa...(Dad)" she ran to him.

"Father? I fucked up again"I cursed myself.

"You're not tired enough for trusting these kind of idiots..don't you?" He said while gaining back his consciousness.

"Sorry sir, I didn't know that you are..."

"Aadhi, I'll handle this. Please leave for now" she said.

"Huh..but..."

"I said LEAVE!" She exploded at me.

"Bro just come now. We can talk later" Manoj pulled be my by elbow. I walked along with him while watching their faces.
He had the similar looks of Veni.