Chapter 8

(Dhiya's view)

                 "Arghh...why is this guy ignoring my calls?" I said watching my phone's display.

                 "Whom are you talking about?" Radhika said standing behind me while opening a chocolate wrapper.

                 "Aadhithya!" I said and snatched her chocolate from her and bit a piece of it.

                "Hey! You crook, give it back Dhiya!" She shouted and tried to get it from me,but I resisted.

                "Sorry,did I interrupt your ladies time?" I gazed at the direction of that voice. It was Rohit.

                "Nope not like that Sir...we were just..."

               "She stole my chocolate,such a creep Dhiya" Radhika complained like a 5 year old kid.

               "Shu...shut up. Here you go" I handed her chocolate back and Rohit smirked at us.

               "Umm....Dhiyaa I heard that you had some errors in your system, May I take a look?"

               "Uhh...yeah...I was complaining for hours,none of the supports came" I said and stood up a few inches aside.

                He came beside the system and started some troubleshooting. His trimmed beard was exactly in the same length which I had noted earlier.

              "Did he used to maintain it every day?"I asked myself.  Radhika was also looking at him and I gave a terrible glare at her.

               "Okay..I'll leave" she said and walked back to her desk.

              "You don't seemed to be good today...is anything troubling you?" Rohit asked while his fingers were busy typing characters of C programs.

              "Hmm...I....yeah..,It is some relative of my husband"

              "Oh....what happened?"

              "Nothing..she visited some of my neighbours and start interrogating them with some unusual questions about me"

              "Pch..pch..pchh....this is why I hate marriage"He smiled.

              "Hmm...me too. But my parents didn't listen"

              "Hmm...I understand. Women of your age usually has these type of issues"

              "Uh...But I'm quite a lucky woman too. My husband is not even a husband to me" his face turned a little awkward hearing this.

              "Is he jealous?"I smiled looking at his facial reaction.

              "I'm not glorifying him Rohit. I'm just saying that we are not living a marital life"

             "What? Not in a marital life? What does that mean ?"He said trying to be casual as much as he can. Its cute when men get jealous.

              "Haha...we are just two individuals living in a same house. We just have our independant lives"

              "Uh...okay...soo??"

              "So,we wont interfere in each other's issues. Like work, friends,relationships.etc."

              "Relationships?? You mean....."

              "We both agreed to have casual relationship with our likeable persons" when I completed my sentence, Rohit's eyebrows where up and suddenly my system beeped.

               "I think, I should login now. I have already skipped so many tasks today"I said looking at my system

               "Oh...I'm sorry. I too have to go anyway" He said and got up to leave. I seated back at my seat. His face seemed to be thinking of something, probably of me.

               "Yeah..typical men's character. Judging a woman based her way of relationship" I said to myself.

               "Dhiya....."

               "Hmm...??"

                "It feels good when we both share each other's issues and I feel much comfortable with you" his eyes where glued to mine when he said that. A moment of silence were between us. My phone rang breaking that moment.

                "Okay...carry on Dhiya,we can talk about this later" He said and left. I waved at him.

                "Why the heck is this happening to me every time?. He was about to spoke and this bloody phone...arghhh" I picked up the call.

                 "Hey...I'm sreesha, one of your neighbour. Am I talking to Dhiya?" Woman on the phone spoke.

                "Oh...yeah I'm Diya,tell me"

               "Umm...there was an old lady came to our home now. She asked about you"

               "Uff....not again"

               "Yeah....she must be my relative. What did she ask anyway?"

               "She asked about you and your husband. Sorry to say,she also asked about some of your personals. Whether you both fight regularly or not...like that kind of things...it was wierd"

               "Hmm....sorry for bothering you Mrs sreesha.If she comes again, call me directly and put her on line please"

              "Yeah sure Mrs.Dhiya...take care" she said and cut the call.

              "Arghh....." I screamed with anger, lowering my tone as much as I can. However it reached Radhika.

             "Hey? What happened to you dear? Stomache ache?" Radhika asked come towards me.

              "No.. its just a bloody headache in a human form"

              "Uhh...??"

              "Its Aadhithya's aunt. She is staying at our home"

              "Okay....so?"

              "She keeps interrogating our neighbours about me and Aadhi. You know what? Four of the called me from the morning. Such a troublesome she is!"

              "Oops...thats surely an issue"

              "Hmm....and that Idiot Aadhi...he is not picking up my calls" I said and looked at my phone, suddenly Aadhi's number came on the screen with a loud ringtone.

              "Hello...Aadhi...why don't you answer my calls earlier?"

              "Uhh...sorry Dhiya..I was at my site visit. Mobile phones are not allowed here. Anything serious?" He asked from the other end.

              "Yes...it is. Your aunt...is she a....." I wanted to fill my sentence with a juicy abusive word. But It won't be suitable to tell at this situation so I controlled my tongue.

              "Uhh...Maami? What's with maami?" He asked.

              "She is troubling me Aadhi...she is troubling me so badly. Please make sure she stays inside our house" I said frustruatedly and cut the call.

              "Its okay babe....just relax..." Radhika said patting my shoulders..I was looking at the system gaining some silence..