Chapter 6

(Dhiya's view on the same day)

             "Oh god!, I should have asked him before using his bathroom. Standing infront of a man in towel...ufff you are such an idiot Dhiya" I mumbled to myself thinking of morning incident.

             "Hey sexy babe! You look so fresh and pretty today" Radhika winked at me when I entered office.

             "Huhhh....shut up you whore. Are you being a lesbian now?" I exploded at her.

             "Easy easy babe..why are you so hot today?"

             "What? I am angry..not hot okay. Don't use those kinda words" I yelled again.

             "Haha...whats wrong with you dhiya?" She smirked and placed her hands around my shoulders.

             I looked down to let myself cool down. I started explaining the entire morning things.

            "Haha...so you are embarassed because your husband saw your naked body?"

            "Hey...shut up. He didn't saw me fully naked,Its just.... Arghhh...dont smile I'll kill u"

            "Okay okay. What is so wrong in this? I have used to send nudes to my boyfriend. Comparing those things your's isn't an issue at all"

            "Pchh...you don't get it. Even a girl is his partner, he should have her consent to watch her body"

            "Ohhh....you and your morals. So how did he react then? I bet he must have waterfalls in his mouth"

            "Radhika this is not funny. Yes he stared at me for few seconds, but turned way"

            "Haha...such a gentle man! Doesn't even stare at his own sexy wife" she teased me.

            "Shut up...but frankly saying,he didn't saw me intentionally. But it was.....uhhh...never mind. Its time to login" I went to my desk ignoring her further bullies.

             Ankita came a little bit late that day. She always had some household works and be late many times.

           " Why do women always do all these stuff? A donkey to carry burdens will be tied on a rope..same as these women tied with mangalsutra" I thought and smiled at her frustruatedly.

             Work was a bit hard that day. Errors and codings exhausted everyone for hours. However, I was not a kind of a woman who give up. Thats why I was always at the top when it comes to profession. I kept immersed myself into my system screen while everyone took small breaks.

            "Why don't you take a little break?"I heard a voice and turned around. It was Rohit.

            "Hmm....I too thought, but once I finish this, then it would be a permanent break for me" I said gazing him.

            "If you go on in this kind of speed then no wonder that you would snatch my seat soon"

            "Is it? Then get ready for your new project manager" I smirked