Chapter 15

(Aadhithya's view)

It was a big relief for me after Mami left to her home. I was in a mood of joy,while driving to my office in my bike.

The crazy thing is,I was thinking about Dhiya the whole time while driving.

"What would a girl do when accompained by a problematic person like Mami?...Cry? Fight back?" I asked myself.

But Dhiya,she just managed everything with a different angle.

"Wait! Why am I thinking about her now? I have room for only one person in my head and it should probably be Veni...focus Aadhi" I said to myself and accelerated myself to the office.

After parking my bike,I went inside my office. My eyes were badly searching for Veni,because I hardly spoke to her for the past two days.

There she was, beautiful as always.she was wearing a black chudi and her earrings matched the color of her dresses. She was busy sketching something on her drawing sheets. I went straight upto her,but Manoj interrupted me.

"Hey machaan(dude)....are you free now?" He asked.

"Ofcourse not, get lost fucker"

"Machi..please da tell me,its urgent"

"Pchh....yeah..what is it?"

"Ah...do you remember my cousin Vaishnavi? I have told you about her"

"Oh...that girl who you've been trying to impress for years?"

"Yes bro,she is coming to bangalore for some work with her sister now"

"Hmm....so? Should I have to get ready to sign for your register marriage now?" I asked irritatedly but that stupid guy was blushing.

"You would get the real meaning of the word disgusting when your best friend's blushing face appears infront of you"

"I can't handle this crap anymore" I said and tried to reach Veni.

"Hey bro wait...please,I want to meet her. Please help me" he pleaded blocking my way with his hands.

"What should I do? Okay....here you go" I said giving my bike key to him.

"She is with her sister bro,we can't go triples in bangalore you know"

"So? What are you planning then? Bus?"

"No....I have already asked Sharma sir's car for an emergency ride and he too agreed to it"

"What?? A car?...hahaha....do you rember what have you done last time? You just can't even remember how to switch gears bro..." I laughed at him.

"Uhh....enough machan,I know I'm weak in driving. That's why I need you"

My laugh vanished in an instant.

"You want me to be a driver for you and your girlfriend?.... Okay girlfriend alike.." I added.

"Pleaseee da,you know how important she is to me....and una vita enaku yaru da iruka? (Who can I hope for?)"

"Pchh....otha vandhu thola (shut the fuck and come fast)"

"Haha..okay da...I'll be back in five minutes"he said and went to sharma sir's cabin.

"This guy ruins my precious time with Veni,but how could I just let down my friend?" I said to myself and smiled at Manoj. He was running like a happy child.

"I seriously doubt that you would probably be a gay" I heard Veni's voice beside me.

"Hey....I'll kill you,if you don't take it back" I said to her shrinking my eyebrows.

"Or bisexual may be...I caught you staring at manoj now" she said pointing him.

I just turn around facing her, she didn't moved an inch away.

"Do I looked at him, the way I look at you now?" I said in a romantic voice word by word.

It felt like our eyes had separate conversations while our lips were uttering some useless language. Her eyes looked like a pair of brown marbles embedded in snow.

She hung her head down,being unable to resist my eye contact with her.

"Bro shall we......" Manoj came back swinging Sharma sir's car key.

"Uhh...wait at the parking, I'll be in 5 minutes" I said making a disgusting face reaction to him and he left at the next moment.

"I guess someone is skipping work today"Veni said smiling at me.

"Hmm...yeah and that too for this idiot" I said and nodded my head.

"Haha..have fun then" she said and was about to leave,but I grabbed her hand.

"Is this the way you behave to your collegue?" She said with a naughty smile on her lips.

"Yep...but only to the collegues who runs miles to see me at mornings" I said with a smile.

When I was holding her hands,I saw arjun sir coming inside from the main door behind her. I hurriedly left her hands before he could see us.

"What are you two doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing sir, I was just leaving with Manoj. He is having some medical emergency I think so" I said.

"Oh....anything serious?" He asked.

"Yes sir, they both have so many urges...sorry urgencies..." Veni said and smirked. I pinched her elbow.

"Oucchhhh..."she bit her lips.

"Okay...go and come back soon" Arjun said and left to his cabin.

"Why do you enjoy mocking me always you devil girl?" I asked her after he left.

"Haha....you have to learn a lot about Veni...the Devil girl" she said.

"Hmm....free for this weekend?"I asked.

"Huhh..?might be...why?" She said and there was a sudden change in her eyebrow movements.

"I just wanna spend some time learning about 'the Devil girl' Ilavenil"

She blushed when I uttered her name.

"Hmm....that was a sweet proposal" she said.

My phone beeped.

"Bro. We are getting late🥺" Manoj's message popped out on the screen.

"I think I have to go Veni,so...lets meet on weekend then"

"Hey......" She called me when I was about to go.

"Just be safe while you drive orelse I have to change my plans for the weekend" she said and smiled at me.

"Don't worry,this weekend is ours" I winked at her and left down to the parking lot...