Chapter 2 - Frenemies

Start from the beginning

That might have literally been top 10 worst days of Kim Seungmins life.

I should write this in my journal when I get home. You know? Put the blackmail information on paper ?

Hyunjin shudders, his hair shaking in the wind, "Don't ever bring that up."

We turned the corner at the school gates, Hyunjin tripped over some pebbles and almost ripped his 7th uniform of the school year. Whats new?

You see Hyunjin and I are what you could call childhood friends. Without the friends part. Our parents were best friends and so we were forced to hang around eachother and act like we were really friends.

Frenemies really.

Even though we walked together, when we got to school, it was like we never knew eachother. Hyunjin goes to his 'popular' friends group with a bunch of assholes and I go to my stereotypical nobody friends.

Ever since I got sick, Hyunjin had been walking me to school to make sure nothing happened to me. Well I mean it was more like Hyunjins parents told him to walk with me and he was forced to listen.

Because hyunjin didn't know.

Nobody knew.

Only my family and Hyunjins parents, who were practically an extension of my family.

"Yah stay back here, come in after like 3 minutes alright?" Hyunjin puts an arms infront of me to stop me in my tracks.

I roll my eyes for the hundredth time, "yeah yeah yeah go to your friends I'll wait."

Honestly I was pretty used to this behavior. Hyunjin was popular and I wasn't. Obviously he didn't want to walk into school with me by his side. What would that do to his popular image?

Bitch behavior I tell you

I let out a sigh and pull out my phone again, smiling at the text I had read earlier. My heart beating faster as I stare at the words longer.

After I feel that enough time has passed, I make my way through the school gates. It was a Monday morning and I was feeling especially tired. Not to mention a new drug that I've started this weekend. It was draining that I was still in remission.

Anything could go wrong again.

I let out a sigh, I shouldn't think about things like this, mom and dad will worry.

The wind was a bit chilly too and so I was quick to make my way inside to my classroom. There is barely anyone here and I love to come here in the morning to write in my diary. The same one I had gotten almost 2 years ago when I first got my diagnosis

It's become a safe space of mine

I wrote about some of my dreams the night before, how I thought Hyunjin tripping was the funniest shit ever, and I left some space blank to fill in tonight after my day ended.

I guess I hadn't realized how much time had passed.

"Seungmin?"

I lift my head at the voice, it was Felix. One of my best friends who I've also known since childhood.

"Hey Lix I thought you were gonna stay home today?" I turn my body in my desk to face him. The sun was still rising through the windows and his handsome face was lit up with a orange pink color, making him look even more like a fairy

"Yeah well actually I kind of came to school because a certain someone is back..." Felix mumbles as he sits on my desk.

I try to surpress a giggle, "Changbin's back from vacation?"

The boy silently nods which only leads to my giggling get louder. "Yongbok-ah what are you waiting for!? Just confess to him."

Felix pouts, "yahhh it's not that easy!! You would know if you admitted to liked Chan hyung."

Suddenly my face turns a light pink. "I don't like him..."

"Sure you don't? He's popular" Felix comes closer to my ear for dramatic affect, "hot, athletic, and more importantly, into you."

I flick the older on the head as he sits up straight again and rubs his forehead with a groan, "Shut up lix"

What is he even talking about?

Why would anyone like me?

A/n
I'm going to try my best to make the characters actually hate eachother in this book. I tried to do that with stuck with you but I think the hate ended up not being hating enough

Also it's nice to have a book where the characters already know eachother well.

I just watched skz code and was lwky rooting for Seungjins mini car date but the ending was so funny and chaotic.

I loved hyunin tho AND MINSUNG and good ol Chang Lix.

Poor chan and seungmin... *ahem* I'm single guys...

Hope you enjoyed!