Cuteness Overloaded

Start from the beginning

Jhope - Hehehe...Jin hyung face is terrifying the baby..(laughing hard)

Jimin and Jk (blocked Jin to meet baby) - You can't meet baby now..

Jin(felt offended) - How..can you can do that...?? I am your hyung you brat.

Jungkook(being dramatic) - Because we are his..

Jimin(gave heroic pose) - BODYGUARD..

Jin(shocked face) - Hhhh..

Whole crew members were laughing on their conversation. While baby is still crying. His father was struggling to make him relax.

Taehyung - Ohh my baby...who made crying my little prince...??(nodding his head with cute gentle smile)

Baby stopped crying to see his attractive face. He was seeing his face without blinking eyes. The members hyped to see Taehyung magic on baby.

Jhope(impressed) - Ohhh...Tae..magic..
Look at the baby..he is looking at him only...

Taehyung(hiding his face with his hand and playing peek a boo game) - where is my boy..... here.... where is my cute boy...here ..(said gently deep voice with cute smiling face)

Baby gave response quickly. He started laughing and playing with Taehyung.

Jungkook(looking down seeing little boy peeking at them) - and..who is this handsome boy...(bent down in sitting position and moving forward his hand to him)

Little boy was a little scared. He started coming to Jungkook but he changed his path and walking slowly wandering in the broad room. He was seeing crew members, dancers and BTS members were approaching to him.

Some hot girls back up dancers - Ohh..my..come on..honey.. what's your name..how cute..(they touched his cheek gently)

But little boy was nervous. He got panic then started to go other side where Y/N and other staff were standing there seeing him.

The boy came to them and looking up to see them. They were trying to hold his hand but he moved his hand away. The boy stood in fron of Y/N and looked at her with his little cute dove eyes. He slowly closed to her and embraced her long leg with his little hand then he looked up. Y/N gently smiled and got on her knee.

Y/N(hold his shoulder then said) - Ohh... My little one..how are you ??(drooling over him)

Little boy(seeing her with cute face) ......(pouty face)

Y/N(playfully) - Hmm...Who is so much cute here??...ammm...(acting thinking) you..??

Jungkook and Jimin were seeing her with little boy. Jungkook wrapped his hand on Jimin's shoulder while seeing Y/N with the boy. He smirked to see
Y/N with little boy.

Little Boy(innocent face) - .....(nodded his head)

Y/N(angelic smile) - Ohh my sweetheart...you wanna hug..(she spread her hand)

Little boy(quickly smiled then slowly came close to her and hugged her tightly) - ......(felt relax)

Y/N(hold him lightly) - Awwwww... my sweet baby..

They got separated. Y/N crassed his soft cheek.

Y/N - What's your name..my baby...??

Little boy(cute voice) - James...

Y/N(impressed) - Ohh..James... very nice name.

Little boy(shy face) - James..James..my name is James....see...my little brother..he is over..there...there(he hold her hand and taking her to with him)

Everyone was clearing way for this little guy. He was looking excited. They was adoring and getting a little jealous of Y/N a little but they couldn't ignore this little creature. The boy took Y/N toward BTS members where Taehyung was holding the little baby on this arms. Baby was laughing and flapping his hand like a bird.

Jimin and Jungkook looked down to see that cute boy then they looked at Y/N hesitated face while giving them a way to his little baby brother. Jimin expression was flirty whereas Jungkook had proud and impressive face.

Little boy took Y/N to Taehyung. Both of them saw to each other with shy expression and slightly smiled.

Little boy(pulling Y/N dress) - Pick me up..please..(raised his hand)

All members - Ohhhhhhh....(then laughed)

Y/N( looking around her) - Hhh..(getting nervous)

Little boy(with crying face and cracked voice. He pulling her dress gently) - Pick me..Pi..pick me...

Y/N(melted to hear his request)  - Yes my cupcake...(She picked him up)

Little boy(with happy face) - Yaa...(getting excited then smiling and seeing the people around him)

Taehyung(get close to Y/N and touched little boy hair gently) - Who is this little boy...what's your name..??

Little boy(deadly stare at him and moved his head away) - .....

Taehyung(shocked expression) - Hyung...how...can he ignore me...??Little baby...your big brother ditched me...

Jimin and Jungkook - Hahahahahaha..
Taehyung....emotional damage..

Suga - Tae..he doesn't like you..(teasing him)

Taehyung(challenged him) - Ohh..really..then you talk with him..??

Suga(made unbothered face) - Hey big boy...wanna play with me..

Little boy(looked at him with no expression) - .....(he nodded his head as no)

All members and staff - Hahahahaha..

Suga(touched his nose) - He is staright forward...like me...keep going my boy.
(slightly giggled)

After that all members got rejected by this little boy. Then Jin thought and looked at Y/N.

Jin(with whinshield laughing) - Y/N.. you ask his name...

Y/N(gently smiled and touched his cute face) - Tell them your name... come on..(with assured face)

Little boy(looking at Y/N. He opened his pink mouth and said his name) - J..J...James..

All boys shocked expression and felt offensive. They gave embarassed expression and laughed.

Jimin(whispered to Suga) - He is like us...

Suga - What..???

Jimin(holding his laugh) - He is boy..hyung... ofcourse he...wanna be with this beauty...(pointed at Y/N)

Suga(laughed) - Ohh..Yes... I think he is attracted to Y/N...

Jin(said to RM) - He is pro..RM.. direct attack to Taehyung's wife..(both started laughing)

Both child were on Taehyung and Y/N arms. The kids  were touching their hand laughing and playing with each other.Taehyung and Y/N with kids were laughing at their action. They were also part of this kids game.

Jhope(light voice and seeing them with happy face he said to suga) - Wow..these kids are looking so happy with them..

Suga(agreed with Jhope and said) - Yaa...They are looking so adorable.... anyone can get confused to see that...look at them...like..appa Taehyung with little baby boy...and omma Y/N with little one's big brother...(proud face and smiled) ... complete family...

Jungkook(after heard this) POV - Yes hyung...you are right..they are looking happy with kids ...but their relation has not changed....they like to each other as a friend...Y/N will look more beautiful when she hold her own baby and with her actual husband..(shyly smiled and bit his lips)

Taehyung holding baby was running behind Y/N with Little boy. The place was filled with everyone laughing and little one's giggling & screaming.

#Aww... this cute little angel has
attacked all of them with their cuteness and their attachment with
Y/N and Taehyung made their relation a new vision to someone#

See in next 🙈😛🥰