I straight faced him and he got serious again. He sighed and rubbed and hand down his face.

"It's complicated. I know we ain't on no one on one thang but baybeh it should change." He said.

I tried to get out of his hold but his grip only got tighter. He lifted my chin and planted a kiss on my lips then my forehead.

"You know you can't have your cake and eat it to August. I'm not a side chick and damn sure not a booty call so as long as your fucking with her well just keep this between us cordial." I told him playing with his shirt.

He was quiet for a moment just looking at me. He nodded and let go of me walking out the office. I stood there shocked. Of course he wouldn't choose me. I'm just some high school graduate living off him. He just wanted to smash and pass. I felt dumb and hurt.

I walked to my room and shut the door. I went out to the balcony and looked over the back yard where the pool was. Minutes later I heard my door open and seconds later August appeared. I looked away and he grabbed my hand walking me out the room down to his. There were laundry baskets with clothes in them.

"What's this?"

"Her clothes." He shrugged.

Diamond walked in and looked between us. She stood in front of August and wrapped her arms around his torso.

"What's going on babe?" She smiled.

He unwrapped her arms and rubbed his hand down his face. Something I noticed he always do.

"Nothin' but aye ima' need you to take da rest of ya stuff to yo room."

"For what I sleep in here most of the time?" She stated looking at me.

"Jus' do it man." He said annoyed and she laughed.

"So you fucking that lil girl now?" She yelled.

"Lil, girl please obviously he wants this lil girl." I retorted.

"Bitch please watch he gone replace your ass too don't get comfortable hoe he still going to be hitting these walls every night."

"What walls?" I laughed hysterically.

"Whatever tell me how my pussy taste bitch."

I was two seconds away from whooping her ass again but August held me back. She snickered and got her stuff and walked out.

"She lyin' ian never ate her ass out but you was finna go gi joe on ha ass." He smiled.

"Shutup." I said rolling my eyes.

He lifted his eyebrows and gave me a look. He walked towards me and I just stood there with my arms folded.

"Stop worryin'." He kissed my lips.

I kissed back and he deepened the kiss. He walked us to the bed and he pushed me on the bed. He nodded to his member motioning for me to give him some head and I laughed.

"You gotta give to receive." I said.

"Man ian never did dat' before." He shrugged.

"Well I'll be the first." I giggled.

"Naw Aug good." He said.

I mugged him and threw my head back in frustration. He climbed onto me and kissed my neck. He came back up and kissed my lips and took my shirt off in the process. Since I didn't have on a bra it was easy access to my boobs. He slid my leggings off and trailed kisses down to my inner thighs. He pulled my panties down and threw them. He parted my second set of lips with his tongue. For this to be his first time he was working magic. I arched my back as he continued to work his tongue. He stuck his fingers into me time after time speeding up each time while his tongue flicked on my clit. I was going crazy. My moans filled the room. I tried to scoot back but he held my down putting my legs over his shoulder and I gripped the covers. After a couple minutes I was screaming his name as I reached my orgasm.