6.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

I watched as August packed his clothes in the bag. It's been all morning and he hasn't said anything yet. Something was bothering him and he was shutting me out.

"I wish you talk to me." I pleaded.

"She's pregnant." He continued packing his clothes. I knew it was only one person he was referring to but my heart wouldn't let me believe it.

When he noticed I didn't respond he turned around and I turned my back against him. Even if it sounds selfish, I didn't want Diamond to have his child. This was going to be something she threw in my face constantly and honestly I wasn't ready.

The tears streamed down my face and I quickly wiped them. I felt August stand behind me and he turned me around to face him. My heart fell in the pit of my stomach when our eyes met. I couldn't be mad at him since it happened before me and him but I was still hurt and I knew then I was in love with August.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said before more tears left my eyes.

He embraced me in his arms and held on tight. I struggled to get out his grip and once I did I went into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I sure wasn't ready to see a little August or Diamond running around. I admit I was a little jealous and I wasn't sure if I was able to deal with everything. Diamond had the upper hand right now and I knew she wasn't going to let off my tail. Maybe this was a sign to leave August alone and focus on me.

After I got myself together I went back out and August was sitting on the bed smoking. I took a seat next to him and put my head on his shoulder. He looked at me for a brief second and returned back to looking at the wall.

"She's not pregnant August." I whispered. I felt him shift and I lifted my head up. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I neva' pegged you ta be da' jealous type." He blew out the smoke and stood up.

I looked at him as if he were crazy. Yeah I was little jealous but Diamond was always up to something. For all we know she could be faking it so she could get back close to him. She lost him and now she wants him back so she says she pregnant, that's what hoes are known for doing.

"Wow, I'm sorry I was just looking out for you. How do you even know she's really pregnant, have you seen a pregnancy test or anything?" I asked raising my voice a little.

"Naw but ima take care of it when we get back to Atlanta."

"Whatever." I mumbled.

The rest of the day August and I didn't say anything to each other. We were checking out of the hotel room and I stayed to myself. Our bags was in the trucks already and we just piled in. Diamond kept smirking and smiling at me I wanted to punch her in her face. She climbed in the truck August was in and I simply didn't have time for her drama so I went to the other truck.

"Not riding with your man today?" Lira asked popping some gum in her mouth.

"Nope." I extended my hand for a piece of gum and she placed it there.

"Trouble in paradise?" Miracle asked.

"Something like that, but enough of me. Miami was fun can't wait to move out here." I changed the subject.

"Yes girl and its some fine ass women out here." Lira cheesed and we laughed at her.

"Welp I'm riding with y'all. I'on like animals." Killa announced referring to Diamond.