4.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

It's been a couple of days since August and I spoke mostly since he's been busy. Right now me and Ash are at the store picking up house supplies and things for the rest of the girls. One of the girls Cierra would be leaving the house today so we're throwing her a goodbye party.

As we got to the shampoo section I spotted my aunt who put me out picking up items. I tried my best to hide my face but ash big mouth had to say something.

"Fawn come smell this." She practically yelled.

My aunt looked up and smirked coming towards us. She looked ash up and down and ash made a stank face at her.

"Thought you would've been dead or something by now." My aunt spoke rudely.

"Well apparently she's not doing better than you obviously." Ash stated taking my hand and walking us to the check out aisle.

"You know ash I could've handled it." I laughed.

"I know but that's what sister wives are for." She giggled.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." She smiled.

After we finished running errands we went back to the house. Everyone came out and helped with the bags except Diamond but y'all knew.

I shut the trunk after I got the last bag and went in the house. I made my way to the kitchen where the food and stuff was being put away. I gathered all the bags and put them under the kitchen sink.

Lira and Miracle started on dinner while the rest of us just stood around in case they needed help. I walked upstairs quietly trying to avoid Aug. I cursed under my breath once I bumped into him.

"Why you creepin' ?" He chuckled.

"No reason excuse me." I said not looking up.

He stepped aside and I tried to walk by but he just had to stop me.

"Yes?"

He motioned for me to follow him and so I did. We went to his office and I stood at the door remembering the events that took place.

"I'an gone bite so what'chu standin' dere' fo?"

I rolled my eyes and stood in front of his desk in disgust and he raised his eyebrows.

"Before we solve dat attitude of yours I have some news."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"We goin' to Miami dis' weekend and I was thinkin' of movin' us out dere." He said.

"Why tell just me?"

"I'on know I just wanted to know what'chu thought first." He shrugged.

"The beach does sound nice but as long as the girls are ok with it cool with me."

He nodded slowly and licked his lips typing something on his phone. I ran my hands through my hair waiting for him to finish whatever he was doing. I was thinking about going blonde or something. I wanted something new.

"Ite com'ere now." He demanded but it was sexy. The way he spoke with his accent was surely a panty wetter.

I walked over to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"What daddy do to ya?" He grinned.

I rolled my eyes and he smacked my ass. My jaw dropped and I mugged him.

"Wassup tho keep it real with me." He said eyeing me.

"Are you still fucking Diamond?"

"Damn just like dat." He chuckled.