8.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

A U G U S T
3 months later

"Aw bed I'm going to miss you." Fawn pouted.

We movin' outta' here in a few days and Fawn kept sayin' what she was gon' miss. We was movin' last month but business pushed that back. This move is bittersweet because we been out'chea for a while but it's time to move on to new things.

"Come on lah' girl if you gon' miss da' bed so much I could have it sent to Miami." 

"No it's fine we'll have a new one with only our memories." She hinted from all the people I slept with in the bed.

"Whateva' you want mama." I watched as she packed my clothes into da' boxes that were sittin' on da' bed.

I stood up from the bed and right before I made it to the door Diamond barged in. She'd grown a little baby bump and was puttin' on a few pounds.

"Aug I'm ready." She smiled placin' her hand on her belly rubbin' it.

I walked over to Fawn and she rose her eyebrows smilin'. I knew what she was thinkin' but i'an find it funny. I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. She kissed me and I tried to let go afta' I kissed ha' back but she tongued me down. I guess Diamond caught an attitude. She gasped and sighed loudly.

"August I wanna get there before the store close." She whined and I ignored her.

"See you lata'?" I smirked at her pettiness.

"Of course, have fun." Fawn giggled.

I sighed and walk towards the door. Diamond was muggin' Fawn and Fawn flipped her hair and went into the bathroom. I chuckled and walked out with Diamond trailin' me.

"You wait till we about to move to go shoppin, there's stores in Miami." I tell her walkin' down the spiral steps.

"Yeah but I've been looking at this stuff forever."

"Aight but I got somethin' to do lata' so let's get this ova' wit'."

"Yeah to be with your little thottler." She mumbled.

"Aye man come on i'an takin' the disrespect any longer. Y'all ain't got to like each otha' but you damn sure gon' respect ha'. Y'all too grown for dat'." I said pullin' out the driveway.

Afta' I got no response I looked over and she was starin' out da' window. I'on know why she mad she know it's true. She was constantly bein' childish and it was annoyin. We drove to this baby store she wanted to go and the whole drive was silent. Usually she'll be tryin' to start an argument and the fact that she wasn't shocked me.

When we got to da' store I got out the car first goin' around to open the door for ha'. Once she was out we walked to the entrance and someone greeted us on the way in. The store was big and had baby shit every'whea.

"Aug do you think it's going to be a girl or boy?" She smiled lookin' around.

"I'on know hopefully a boy." I spoke not wantin' my daughter to be raised by her.

I didn't have a problem with Diamond but every since she been sleepin' around and she think I don't know I can't trust ha' wit' my daughter. She claims she's been with me only, but we all know it's a lie. The only reason I keep her around is because I do care for ha', she was with me when I first started this shit but a few years afta' she started gettin' big headed and she showed ha' true colors. She wasn't my girl but I did keep her as my main hoe until Fawn came around.

"I really hope it's a girl." She cheered and I nodded.

"You don't want me to have this baby do you?" She said and her eyes was glossy which made me feel bad.