11.

Plz excuse any mistakes :)

F A W N

"Where the hell is my daughter!" I heard a deep voice yell.

I looked up and seen the man that was in the picture my aunt sent me. I looked down at all the blood that covered my clothes and hands. I shook violently from the trauma I was experiencing.

Too much was happening at once and I didn't know what to do or what to say. I was in a state of shock. Everyone kept trying to talk to me but I was out of it.

I watched a girl who resembled me in many ways get shot four times. I remember her falling on me and we fell to the ground. I could still smell the blood mixing with the perfume she wore. I kept replaying all of it including August falling to the ground.

"August." I repeated this time earning everyone's attention.

"Fawn!" Ashley cried.

I looked at her and looked around finally getting back to reality.

"Where's August?" I questioned looking at my sister wives.

"He's getting treated. He got shot in the stomach well side. He's all good though." They reassured me.

I sighed in relief and watched as the man started to walk towards us. He tilted his head to the side and scrunched up his face.

"Dawn?" He asked unsure of himself.

I shook my head no and his eyes widened. He looked at the girls then Killa and Quan.

"Fawn?" He asked shocked.

I nodded and a doctor came out before he could speak. Everyone stood up and the doctor came over.

"Family of Mr. Alsina." He looked up from the clip board he was holding.

"That's us." Ash spoke for me.

"Mr. Alsina is ok. We removed the bullet and he'll be fine. Just make sure he takes it easy."

"Ok. Thank you doctor. When can we see him?" I asked.

"He's asleep now but you can go on up if you want. Two at a time please." He added.

We nodded and my "father" stopped the doctor to ask about Dawn. I wanted to see August but the doctor suggested me to get clean first . I let Killa and Quan go and the girls and I decided to go to the house.

We started to walk out the hospital and Dawn's dad was crying when I looked back. He threw one of the chairs and I jumped. Lira wrapped her arm around me and walked me out the hospital.

I wondered if everything was ok with her. I thought I'd ask when I came back to see August. We got in the truck and drove home. I quickly went to shower, making sure I scrubbed all the blood and dirt off me.

I washed my hair while I was in there then got out. I sat on the bed with the towel wrapped around me. I was tired and remembered August mom, brother and nieces were supposed to be here today.

It was seven in the morning and the sun was rising. His family wouldn't be here till twelve so I had time to prepare myself for what I was going to tell them.

I put on some black leggings and a black t shirt along with my black huaraches and grabbed my phone.

I went back into the bathroom to clean the shower and throw last night clothes away outside in the dumpster.
When I came back in the girls were ready to go.

We took two cars since they knew I would stay with August longer. We decided to get him some things before we went to see him.

I parked in the hospital lot and got out the car. Miracle parked beside me and the girls out. We made our way to the front desk and got out passes printed.