9.

Excuse any mistakes and enjoy :)

D I A M O N D

"Damn, what happened to you?" I questioned Mariah stepping into her home.

"Well after you left things got a little physical between me and Taylor." She sighed.

"She fucked you up." I laughed.

"If you came to be an ass, there's the door." She pointed out.

"My bad." I said taken back.

"What do you want anyway?" She asked sitting on the couch.

"Well you did say you would help me with this Fawn situation." I said in a duh tone.

"Sure I guess." She shrugged.

"Okay well we leave for Miami tomorrow morning and I need more time to plan this so you have to come with me."

"I could use a break from Taylor so yeah I'll go." She smiled.

"Good now I have to go. I'll book your flight for the day after we leave." I said walking back to the door.

"Wait, here you go and you need to think of something fast or he's going to wonder why no baby came out when it's time to push." Mariah spoke handing me the baby belly I left yesterday.

I nodded and sighed heavy. I had no other option at this point. I called Marco one of my flings and told him to meet me at his house. I knew I wouldn't be able to get August sperm and I couldn't fake this whole pregnancy so it was time I actually became pregnant.

"Hey, wassup?" I hugged Marco.

"Chilling haven't seen you in a while." He said sticking his hands inside his pockets.

"Well you know me. I'm a busy girl." I grinned.

"Always but come on." He motioned for me to follow him inside his house.

I looked around remembering my surroundings, some things were different but mostly the same. I followed him into the kitchen and he poured us up a drink.

"Still with that nigga August?" He asked.

"Still with that bitch Taylor." I smirked.

"Cheers." He chuckled raising his glass.

There were so many secrets bottled up and Mariah's girlfriend, who is also Marco's girlfriend, wasn't even the half of them.

We joked and played around. I got him a little tipsy to make this night go smoother. We were now coming out the pool and I was more than ready to set my trap.

"Can I borrow a shirt?" I asked taking off my bra and panties.

"Um yeah." He licked his lips admiring his view.

I walked behind him to his bedroom and laid on the bed facing the closet. He came out the closet and looked down at me.

"Like what you see." I asked opening my legs a little, giving him a peek.

"Damn right." He said throwing the shirt down.

He came over to the bed and bent down. He grabbed my neck gently and placed a kissed on my lips. I reached for his boxers and pulled them down exposing his lengthy member at full attention.

"It's been long overdue Marco." I whispered in his ear seductively before we got to business.

I was going to be pregnant soon and this whole plan of mine was going to work out just fine.