"So they have invited us for a dinner at their house so that you two can meet and decide what to do" dad said again.

"You don't have to take any pressure. We'll only move ahead if you are okay with it, if you don't like him or anything we won't force you." Mumma said quickly and all of them nodded their heads.

Hmm this is not bad I guess. I mean I'll meet him if everything is okay I'll say yes and if not I'll say no simple.

"Okay, when is the dinner?" I asked papa. All of them first squealed in happiness and then mumma excitedly said, "Today".

"Oh today okay.......WAIT WHAT?! TODAY?!?" I screamed as I realised what she said and they went silent looking at me nervously.

"Yes today, I wanted to tell you this before but didn't get the chance to so.... Sorry I'm really sorry but please don't say no please" mummy said and I just sighed giving up and said yes.

"But who is he, I mean anything about him?" I asked curiously.

"Oh he is Mr Singhania's elder son" papa said.

"Wait you mean Mr Rudra Singhania the CEO of the company you work at? I asked shocked.

"Yes, infact he's the one who suggested this. And I have already met his son he's a really nice guy" papa replied.

"Okay if you say so."

"Yes don't worry dear you won't regret it. Now go everyone get ready quickly we have to leave in an hour" papa said and everyone nodded going in their rooms to get ready.

"Wear something pretty!!" mumma said and went in her room to get ready as well.

"I'll leave then, tell me what happened there" Pri said and was going to leave when I stopped her. "Wait!! where are you going? You need to come with me. What will I do alone?"

"Are you sure?" She asked me. "Of course, I need you there. What if he's some psycho, who will save me then and you need to teach him a lesson if he misbehaves with me or anything" I said making it obvious that she has to come.

"Okay if that's what you want, give me one of your dresses to wear" she said going in my room as if it's her and not mine.

After that Pri helped me in getting ready and we left the house around 6 pm.

Yukta's look

6:45 pm

We are in the car and are about to reach there in five minutes. Me, mumma, papa and Pri are in one car and chacha ji, chachi ji and Avni are in the other car behind us.