"Well thank you so much but you didn't had to do this." I took the bag from her.
"Nonsense of course I did. You're our first sister in law it's the least I can do for you!" She smiled widely.

I loved this girl and Zakariya as well. They're literally so sweet and welcoming. Even when we were kids we used to play a lot with each other.
And since then Abdul Razzaq was out of the picture.
He never ever socialized with anyone.

She soon left and I was left alone. I was mentally preparing myself to face him when the door swung opened and I could feel the dark aura surrounding me from behind.
It's him.

Ya Allah please save me! What girl c'mon he's not gonna eat you.
Right?
I turned around to face him, ya Allah why did he suddenly felt so attractive again with his messy long dark hair and his gorgeous ocean blue gaze stuck on me making my legs wobbly.

He slowly walked up to me as I took a step back.
I could smell his cologne which smelled like heaven.
Just when we were just inces apart he spoke.
"Just 7 months." He breathed.
"What?" I asked softly our eyes still not drifting from each other.

"7 months, that's all the time we have to bear each other in this marriage." He said as he stepped away.
"What do you mean?" I asked confusingly.
"We both did this marriage because of our elders. I know you didn't wanted to marry me and frankly I didn't wanted either,but I agreed just for grandmother. " He said firmly.

"So here's the deal....my grandmother only has 6 months to live until then we'd have to continue our marriage and after 1 month when everything settles down we'll get divorce. " His voice darkened.

Well that was pretty good deal but if I got a divorce my parents would kill me especially my dad.
"I understand but what will happen to me? I couldn't go back to London after divorce my parents will never accept me." I said firmly.

"Don't worry about that. I'll make sure to support you financially even after the marriage until you make something of yourself. " He clenched his jaw.

That could actually work. With that I could finally live independently and go on a world tour and finally find someone I love. I can even pursue my career without anyone stopping me.

"Okay deal!" I said firmly.
I stretched out my hand for a handshake and so did he.
I felt this electrifying sensation buzzing in my body as his hands touched mine which caused my cheeks to turn pink.

"And this marriage is just a business deal anyways, nothing more. Are we clear?" He said in a cold dark voice.
"Yes of course." I gulped.

"And one more thing...stay away from Emir." He instructed as his eyes darkened.
"Excuse me! I wouldn't have even met him if you didn't left me alone." I folded my arms.

"I wouldn't have left you alone if you wouldn't had pulled that stunt in London." His voice darkened.
"Whatever we've been over this!" I gulped.

I removed my long coat placed it on the hook on the wall and made my way to the couch to sleep without removing my hijab.
"What are you doing?" He asked his eyebrows raised.

"Sleeping?...I'm not sharing a bed with you!" I said without meeting his eyes.
"You can take the bed I'll take the couch." He said firmly.
"No it's fine it's your bed so you can take it." I denied.

Before I knew it he popped up in front of me with an ice cold expression reached out for me and picked me up like I was a balloon.
"What the heck are you doing put me down!" I punched his chest but it didn't affected him even a little.
How would it affect him his chest is so hard and his biceps felt so good on my shoulders.

What the hell snap out of it!
He dropped me on the bed and leaned in closer till we were just inces apart from each other.
"Your habit of being so stubborn needs to be changed." His voice sounded so husky as his eyes met mine and my heart raced like a mad horse.

He grabbed his towel and went in the shower.
While I was left on the bed my chest still heavy.
Just a few minutes later he got out of the shower.

And boy! Astagfirullah!
I pinched my eyes closed as I witnessed him getting out half naked.
I peeked from the blanket and boy he was hot!

I could see his rock hard defined wet abs and his gorgeous sculpted biceps and he looked so much sexier with his hairs wet.
Astagfirullah I'm so shameless!

"If you're done starring would you mind turning your head so that I can change?" He spoke so firmly.
I quickly covered my head with the blanket feeling soo embarrassed.
How the heck did he noticed.

"Ehem...I wasn't starring for the record, I was just...I mean it was an accident. " I said with my head still under the blanket.
"Uhuh whatever you say." His voice sounded husky.

Abdul Razzaq's POV-

I quickly got dressed into my sweat shirt and trousers and laid on the couch.
Just the few minutes in and I was feeling so uncomfortable.
I twisted and turned but nothing worked.

Finally after half an hour I got up as I couldn't bear any longer.
I tip toed to her sliding the blanket off her face very gently.

She was fast asleep and I couldn't help but notice how innocent she looked as she slept so soundly.
I noticed few stray strands of hair in her face and I gently carcassed it and tucked it behind her ear.

I cupped my hands on her jaw as I watched her sleep.
I carcassed her cheeks gently admiring her freckles when suddenly her eyes shot opened.

I quickly stepped back and got up.
"Wha- what were you doing?"

____________________________________________

Heyyy guys!!!!

Here it is another chapter for you!

Please vote and comment.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thank you so much for reading!

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead