Pieces of the life we had before / Loveasalways

It's been six years since the band went on its famous hiatus. Six years of solo and independence, whether he wanted it or not, knowing he had to take the time to rebuild himself. He did what needed to be done.

It has been six years since Louis's life was turned upside down, and now it is about to happen again. The band is reuniting, and Harry Styles is about to step into his life once again.

He promises to everyone that dares to ask that he is ready. Yet, his reassuring words, when spoken, are less felt in his soul. Will he be strong enough? Sometimes, even he doesn't know how his own mind works, what is truly buried and anesthetized there, under ruins of unconscious thoughts.

But Harry. That much he knows. He is about to meet his ex-best friend again, and only God knows how's that's gonna go. Louis just hopes for the best.

In other words, it is the one in which Harry storms back into Louis's life and makes him forget what breathing means; and staring at each other's eyes is their favorite renewed hobby.

TAGS: Cannon complaint, after 7 years they reunite to tour again, idiots in love, angst, fluff, smut, friendship, banter, Lilo friendship, anxiety attacks, panic attacks, happy ending.

The end is for me a little meeeeeh compared to the whole fic

💚💙😈🤗