𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏, 𝟎𝟕:𝟏𝟔 𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏, 𝟎𝟕:𝟏𝟔 𝐞𝐬𝐭

"𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐎𝐅 yesterday's victories. But one thing has not changed." Aqualad acknowledged.

"Somehow the bad guys are still getting inside intel about us." Robin reminded them.

"Yeah, but at least we know none of us are the mole." Kid pointed out.

"That's correct. The mole was Red Arrow." The team looked at Batman in shock.

"Roy?"

"No way!"

"Batman, that cannot be. He was Green Arrow's protégés. We have all known him for years." Aqualad spoke up.

"Unfortunately, the Roy Harper we have known for the last three years is another Project Cadmus clone." Tornado informed.

"We've learned the real Speedy was abducted and replaced immediately after becoming Green Arrow's sidekick. The clone was pre-programmed with a drive to join the Justice League which is why he was so angry over any delays to his admission and why he refused to join the team. This Roy Harper had no idea he was a clone or a traitor. And his subconscious programming drove him to become League worthy."

"So he struck out on his own as Red Arrow. When he was finally admitted his secondary programming kicked in and he attempted to betray the League to Vandal Savage. Fortunately, I had already deduced Red Arrow was a clone. We were prepared." Batman explained to them.

"Savage was subdued but Red Arrow escaped. He is now a fugitive, armed and dangerous." Tornado added.

"If you guys hadn't rescued me from Cadmus." Conner rubbed the back of his head.

"What... what happened to the real Roy?" Robin asked nervously.

"We don't know. He isn't at Cadmus. We have to face the possibility that the real Roy Harper is dead." Lily layed her hand on Kaldur's shoulder in comfort.

"The clone Roy, the team will find him." He stated confidently.

"Negative. Red Arrow's a member of the Justice League now. Leave him to us. I'm needed on the Watchtower. Tornado, stay with the kids."

"Recognized, Batman. 0-2."

AL: Clone or no clone, Red Arrow was one of us. We will go after him.

Tornado walked up behind him, but he suddenly shut down. The team looking at him in confusion.

L: What the hell?

MM: Tornado!

S: What happened to him?

KF: He's totally powered down.