𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏, 𝟏𝟔:𝟎𝟓 𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏, 𝟏𝟔:𝟎𝟓 𝐞𝐬𝐭

"𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐄𝐃. 𝐊𝐈𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇, 𝐁-𝟎-𝟑. Zeta tube network now offline due to extreme atmospheric conditions."

"Places everybody." Lily ordered them as they turned out the lights, waiting for Wally to come in.

"Be a tragedy if I missed my own-"

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled as they turned on the lights.

"What!" He acted as surprised as he could, "Oh, you guys! You shouldn't have."

"Right, not like you've been hinting for days or anything." Robin stated sarcastically.

"We made two cakes." M'gann told him.

"Awesome! What will you guys eat?"

"We'll split the cupcake. Make a wish." She replied.

"Way ahead of you." Wally took a breath and blew out his candles." Everyone cheering as he did, "You know, if I tell you my wish it won't come true. But if you guess..."

M'gann handed him a slice of cake, "Nope. Guess again." M'gann kissed him on the top of the head.

"Happy birthday."

Lily held a small present in front of his face, he gave her a confused look before grabbing it.

"Uh, thanks."

"Just wait till you see what it is." He opened it, finding a gold watch inside.

"A watch? For a speedster?"

"A watch for a speedster who's always late, but if you look at the back..." Wally just gave her a look and flipped it over, there was a lightning bolt carved into the back.

"That's pretty cool. I love it. Thanks, Lily." He smiled to her.

"Turning sixteen should only mean the best gifts. Even from me." She smirked and crossed her arms.

Wally put on the watch, proceeding to munch on the cake. Lily just rolled her eyes at him as he aggressively ate it. M'gann just kept giving him slices.

"You're getting warmer, babe. But I can make you warmer still." Lily just groaned and walked over to Kaldur.

"So are we keeping him in the dark forever or..."

"I believe Artemis is taking the matter into her own hands."

"Aw man." Wally stated in disappointment after Artemis whispered in his ear.

"Attention team. Suit up. Polar stealth. Mission briefing in five." The team did as ordered. Making their way into the mission room.

"Where's Flash?" Kid asked Batman, who was currently using the cave's computer for a transmission from his plane.