𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐃

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, 𝟏𝟑:𝟎𝟔 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘
watched as Kaldur and Wally played air hockey, her arms crossed against her as she bet in her mind who would win. She was betting Kid, since he was better at this kind of stuff than the others. Even if he was distracted by the banana he was eating.

She was right, he did win.

𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲, 𝐁-𝟎-𝟒

Superboy walked through the holographic game with a frown on his face, the game fading away as the others looked after him with slight concern.

"Hi, Superboy. How was Metropolis." He didn't reply to M'gann's comment as he was about to leave, but Black Canary cleared her throat as she entered the room with Martian Manhunter.

"Black Canary! Uncle J'onn!" M'gann yelled happily as she hugged the older Martian.

"M'gann, I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd see how you were adjusting," He explained to her.

"A few bumps, but I'm learning."

"That's all I can ask," Manhunter replied with a small smile.

"Stick around," Canary called over to Superboy. "Class is in session." She stepped out to the center of the floor as it turned a bright white, "I consider it an honor to be your teacher. I'll throw a lot at you, everything I've learned from my own mentor."

Canary slightly groaned in pain as she took off her jacket, revealing a bandaged arm underneath, "And my own bruises."

"What happened?" M'gann asked.

"The job. Now, combat is about controlling conflict putting the battle on your own terms. You should always be acting, never reacting. I'll need a sparring partner."

"Right here. Yeah!" Wally raised his hand as he stepped forward. "After this," Wally threw the banana into the trash can as Lily rolled her eyes, "I'll show you my moves."

Canary smirked as she quickly threw a punch that he swiftly blocked, but she dropped down and swept her leg under his feet. Wally lied on the ground as his status was set to fail.

"Ohh. Hurts so good," He groaned as Lily couldn't help but smile.

"Good block. But did anyone see what he did wrong?" Canary questioned them.