𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓, 𝟏𝟗:𝟒𝟕 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓, 𝟏𝟗:𝟒𝟕 𝐞𝐝𝐭

"𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆?" 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐍 asked Miss Martian. Her and Superboy were unloading supplies he had requested them to get.

"Everything on your list, Batman, plus groceries." She put a box of the down, Wally immediately running over.

"Cookie fixings?"

"Snickerdoodles."

"Babe, you rock my world."

Lily walked up to her as she put another box down.

"And what flavor cookies does our friendship mean to you?" She jokingly asked.

"A lot of double chocolate chip." M'gann smirked in response.

"You're my best friend." She said very enthusiastically.

"What, because the other kid is your boyfriend?" Wally mocked her from the other box.

"Will you stop?"

"Absolutely not."

Batman, Zatara, and Tornado suddenly vanished, one of the boxes of groceries falling to the ground.

"Dad!" Zatanna called out from the elevator. The others looking in shock.

❀❀❀

After figuring out that all the adults on the planet were gone, Robin and Zatanna sifted through the data as the others helped kids to the refugee center at the high school gym.

As of now, Lily was with Kaldur, searching through the street for any kids that were stuck in cars, or in their homes alone.

Lily found what looked like a five-year-old girl in a car seat, but the car door was jammed.

"Kaldur, mind giving a hand?" He came over and ripped the car door open, Lily taking the little girl in her arms.

"I want my mama." She cried into Lily's chest.

"What's your name kid?"

"Margie."

"We'll help you get your mama back, Margie. But for now we have to get you to the school so your mama knows where to find you when she gets back, ok?" She smiled sweetly at the young girl, who nodded in response.

"The rest of the street is clear, once we get this one back we can take a break and check on the others." They started making their way back as Kaldur spoke up again, "I never imagined you'd be so good with kids."

"I guess having a family when I'm older is something I've always thought about. I mean, I used to dream about wanting things I couldn't have. But now I guess I'll have that chance. I've just always had a soft spot for younger kids."