𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞r 𝟐𝟐, 𝟎𝟗:𝟒𝟐 𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞r 𝟐𝟐, 𝟎𝟗:𝟒𝟐 𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 be incredibly uneventful. That was until a bat came calling.

"Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, Lily, and Miss Martian, report for mission briefing."

"Rumaan Harjavti is the democratically-elected President of Qurac. Harjavti has been praised as a fair, wise leader a humanitarian."

"Sure. Any friend of Bruce Wayne's." Lily chuckled at Kid's comment.

"But five days ago Harjavti allied himself with dictator of the neighboring nation Bialya, Queen Bee."

"Huh. Not a fan." Superboy spoke up.

"Few are. But Harjavti suddenly backs Queen Bee's faceless claim that Qurac and Bialya were one nation in ancient times and has announced that countries will reunify in two days at a ceremony in Qurac." He pulled up a news recording.

"After the ceremony, I will step down as President so that our rightful monarch, Queen Bee, may rule." He switched the footage over to Queen Bee.

"I laud President Harjavti for unifying our peoples and I will gladly come to Qurac to be crowned sole leader of our nation."

"And the Quracis are okay with this?" Kid asked him.

"Hardly. They're well aware of the brutality of Queen Bee's regime. But Harjavti has censored the press, silenced all legitimate protests, and invited the Bialyan military into his country to enforce martial law."

"Queen Bee has to be controlling Harjavti." Robin spoke up, "Doesn't she have the power to enthrall most men?"

"And some women. But not long distance. And we have confirmation she hasn't left Bialya. Something else is at work here. Find out what. Robin, you're team leader."

"Promotion. Sweet." Kid held up a hand, but Robin ignored him.

"Me? Wh-what about Aqualad?"

"Busy helping Aquaman. You're the next logical choice."

"Great."

"Dude? You totally left me hangin'." Lily took her chance and high-fived him, purposefully hitting him too hard.

"Ow. What was that for?"

❀❀❀

𝐐𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐜
𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟑:𝟓𝟔 𝐮𝐭𝐜 +𝟐

"We're right above the Quraci-Bialyan border." Robin explained.

"A border, the Bialyans are in the process of ignoring." Kid added. The tanks knocked over the fences and was heading for a herd of wildebeests.