𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐦 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟕, 𝟎𝟔:𝟏𝟕 𝐞𝐝𝐭

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐓.
This has, in fact, been a terrible idea. It was too early for her to come back to Gotham. And here she was, getting beat up by Clayface out of every other Gotham villain.

She could hear Aqualad grunting as Clayface knocked him out, she used the last bit of her strength to pull herself up, before falling right back on to her knees again.

"You will pay for what you did, Isley."

"Yeah, I know," She panted heavily, groaning as she pulled herself back up again, "And somehow I'm totally fine with that. I mean I did totally stab you guys in the back. Especially Mom. And I totally served as a good distraction."

Clayface barely seemed to register, a look of shock appearing on his face just as Batman busted through the ceiling.

He threw a couple of explosive discs at him to distract him before throwing small pellets with thousands of volts packed inside. Clayface melted to the ground.

"He'll be fine, kind of his thing. I think Aqualad kept over complicating the fight." Batman stared at her, then Aqualad.

Oh boy, he's getting talked to.

_______𒀭𒀮𒀯

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟕, 𝟎𝟕:𝟓𝟖 𝐞𝐝𝐭

"𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃
to talk to Aqualad." Called it, "The rest of you, hit the showers and head home."

"Head home? I am home." Superboy muttered.

"I mean seriously. You think he'd know that." Lily laced her fingers behind her head as she walked to her bathroom, her sarcastic tone incredibly defined.

Lily looked back to Kaldur and Batman, the latter quietly mumbling to the Atlantean. She watched as Dick stormed past her to the locker room before finally going to her own room and getting in the shower.

Lily couldn't help but smile as she felt the warm water hit her body, all the mud falling off of her. She let her thoughts wonder for a minute, thinking about what happened. This wasn't the first time a villain in Gotham has called her out for her betrayal. Last week, it was Two-Face. Before that, Croc. The list goes on. Except, she hasn't even seen her mother yet. Not since she was in Arkham herself.

As Lily finally laid in her bed, she rested her arm over her eyes, felling her soft bed spread below her. And then there was a knock. And then there was Batman.

"If you say we have a mission I'm running off a cliff and I will make sure I snap my neck," She groaned.

"Graphic. But no, not necessarily. However it does apply to keeping up an appearance in society."