Emperor's servants 

Emperor's Servants (帝王のしもべ, Teiō no shimobe), also known as the Army of Emperors of Ruin and Extinction of the True White Dragon God Emperor (真白龍神皇滅亡の皇軍), is Selever Ambrosius's Divinity Devouring's Sub-Species Balance Breaker

Emperor's Servants (帝王のしもべ, Teiō no shimobe), also known as the Army of Emperors of Ruin and Extinction of the True White Dragon God Emperor (真白龍神皇滅亡の皇軍), is Selever Ambrosius's Divinity Devouring's Sub-Species Balance Breaker. This ability allows him to create an unlimited number of dragons and wyverns that wield the power of Ddraig and later, Cephalon. It is widely regarded as the most potent Balance Breaker and is feared by many.

Summary:

Selever developed this ability in his quest to free Cephalon and protect his comrades. Initially, the created dragons were small and used for spying and tracking. However, with extensive training and the goal of liberating Cephalon, Selever enhanced his Balance Breaker. After two months of training, he could create up to 10 dragons standing at 2 meters tall to aid him in battles. These dragons were formed from the scales of the Divinity Devouring and possessed some level of intelligence. With further mastery over his magic, Selever increased his capacity to summon up to 30 dragons.

Currently, Selever has attained the ability to summon a complete army of dracos, possessing immense destructive powers.

The process of creating these servants is as follows:

1. Selever dons the Scale Mail armor, either complete or incomplete.

2. The armor shatters into fragments, which scatter in all directions.

3. Dragons begin to emerge and grow in size from these fragments.

4. The "Servants" act according to Selever's will.

This was the traditional process, and Selever could even make his servants utilize his Sacred Gear abilities. However, after he kissed Rossweisse to unlock his full potential and unlock Celestial Dragon Promotion during the battle in Kyoto and his subsequent rebirth as a Devil/Dragon hybrid, Selever further improved his ability.

The new method is as follows:

a shadow-like substance, reminiscent of blood, emerging from Selever's feet

This shadow expands in all directions.