Eighth member 

Name: Zethura Lucifer

Zethura Romanoff, formerly known as Zethura Lucifer, is a male pure-blood Devil and a descendant of the original Lucifer and the wielder of the Longinus; Zephyr Shift

Zethura Romanoff, formerly known as Zethura Lucifer, is a male pure-blood Devil and a descendant of the original Lucifer and the wielder of the Longinus; Zephyr Shift. he is the only son and youngest child of Razevan Lucifer and an unnamed female devil.

He is also the younger half-sister of the White Dragon Emperor, Vali Lucifer due to their shared father, Razevan, who had an affair with a pure-blooded Devil, though the odds of Zethura being the born in result was considered next to nothing and so was abandoned after his birth.

He became the adoptive daughter of Natalia Romanoff, a Dragon Tamer of Russia and martial arts master. He later on joined a supernatural Russian school for dragon tamers and became prodigy in its arts, graduating from only a year.

Afterwards, He joined the Hidden Khaos Brigade from the request of Bakunawa, who was also a member. In only a couple of weeks, he was able to ascended into leadership status and founded his own group, known as Zethura Team which he used to attack the annual Dragon Festival in the Underworld.

During this event, Zethura encountered and was defeated by the current True White Dragon Emperor, Ambrosias Selever. Selever made a surprising request, offering Zathura and his team their freedom if they left the Hidden Khaos Brigade. Intrigued by Selever, Zathura accepted the offer and parted ways with the organization. He then enrolled as a third-year high school student at Kuoh Academy and eventually joined forces with Selever.

Their he met and was defeated by the first True White Dragon God Emperor, Ambrosius Selever, who requested for him and his team to go free if he leaves the Hidden Khaos Brigade. Being surprised by the request and intrigue with Selever, he left the organization to applied himself to Kuoh Academy as a third-year high school and later on joined Selever's team

Appearance

Zathura is a handsome young man with Black hair and has glowing red eyes. He is often seen wearing White and black robe with some golden yellow strips all over it with a Blue gem on the upper chest. Zathura's height is 172 cm (5 feet 8 inches) and body weight is [60 kg].

Personality

In spite of his angelic handsome appearance and innocent beginnings, Zethura is cold and emotionally distant. In sharp contrast with his older brother, Zethura is completely indifferent to his family relationships. While he accepts that Vali is his blood relative, he expresses no compassion towards his beyond mild curiosity upon meeting him for the first time, going so far as to express his disgust at the thought that they are brothers during later meetings.

As he has spent the majority of his life under the Rizevim's care, Zethura thinks of 'it' as his only parent and claims to have no memory of his Sophia and feels no love towards her. Furthermore, Zethura seems to possess no ambitions of his own, choosing to follow the Natalia's orders no matter what. However, it is revealed that he was manipulated by Rizevim Livan Lucifer.