Fifth member 

Name: Zeolla
Nicknames: Zeolla Shirogane (Given Name) Sword Princess

Zeolla is the first adoptive daughter of the former Paladin, Naomi Shirogane, who soon trained her to become a Knight before her death

Zeolla is the first adoptive daughter of the former Paladin, Naomi Shirogane, who soon trained her to become a Knight before her death. Zeolla is a second-year student at Kuoh Academy and she became known as the school's princess becoming adored by the male students as opposed to her twin brother,

Amongst the Chivalric Order, Zeolla is ranked as an Arch Knight and was soon reincarnated as an Angel by Lancelot through the use of one of the Brave Saints, her ranking among them being "Ace of Hearts".

The process caused untold suffering for Zeolla and her friends, and after the project failed, the supervisor, Valper Galilei decided to kill off all of the participants, leading zeolla to develop an overwhelming hatred for Holy Swords, most especially holy sword Excalibur as well as Fallen Angels.

She is fourth daughter of Noah and a virtuous human woman, known in bibical texts as the main adversary of the First Human, as well as the youngest half-brother of Shem, Ham and Japheth. She is the descendant of the Adam and Eve, the founder of Edenith Civilization.

Appearance

Zeolla is a beautiful young woman with long purple hair (that she sometimes keeps tied during combat using a black ribbon), Purplish blue eyes and a mole under her left eye. She has also been noted as having an impressive bust. During her trainee days, zeolla would normally wear the necessary equipment as a Knight-in-Training. During assignments, she would normally wear a modified black female school blazer for students with a sword/shield knitted on her breast pocket, a white colored dress shirt, with a black skirt and shoes.

Once she transferred to Kuoh Academy as a second-year, zeolla wears the academies' female uniform, which consists of a white long-sleeved, button-down shirt, a black ribbon, a magenta skirt with white accents, and brown dress shoes worn over white crew-length socks.

After the summer break, as combat attire, Zeolla wears a white Tashio-style sleeveless kimono that stops at her thighs with a black obi wrapped around her waist, black shorts worn under them, long black leather arm guards that stops at her forearms, and long black leather boots; she also keeps her hair tied using a ribbon so that it won't get in the way during a fight.

Following her Angelization by Lancelot, she wears a red "A" printed on her right hand, symbolizing her position as Lance's Ace. Zeolla also gained a pair of white Angel wings and halo.

Personality

Zeolla is a polite and caring individual, which was at first directed towards those younger children who grew up in the same orphanage as herself. Like her adoptive mother, Zeolla showed an interest in kenjutsu as a child. Being adopted and trained by Noami, she grew to respect her as a mother and teacher. As a Knightess of the Chivalric Order, Zeolla follows the code of honor that a knight should continue to maintain.