Final member (update)

Name: Amenokagaseo

Ameno Kagaseo also known as The Brilliant Female of Heaven, is Selever's Final member of team True White Dragon God Emperor of the Luminous Arcane Star, and a 2nd year high school student at kuoh Academy

Ameno Kagaseo also known as The Brilliant Female of Heaven, is Selever's Final member of team True White Dragon God Emperor of the Luminous Arcane Star, and a 2nd year high school student at kuoh Academy. She is also Selever's (self proclaim) personal maid and his second future fiancé. She is a Half God/Kitsune hybrid, the Japanese Goddess of Evil and Star, and human  Shishioka Tsumiki, a famous youkai. She is also the youngest half-sister of Amenominakanushi, Kami-Musubi, Takami-Musubi, Umashiashikabihikoji, Amenotokotachi and Shinigami.

She is the heiress of the Land of Izumo, a group of delinquent gods who are all loyal to her. She was nominated and accepted as the Chief Deity of Shinto Pantheon. she is the wielder of her mothers inherited technique which she perfected to be known as the 56 Lunar Phases

She became the adoptive daughter of Yuki-Onna, is a spirit or yōkai in Legend Japanese folklore that is often depicted in Japanese literature and Youjutsu and Senjutsu master. After awakening her inherit technique and learning about the supernatural world.

Afterwards, she joined the Yamikami from the request of Ayaka Shikone and Emperor Sutoku, who was also a member. In only a couple of weeks, she was able to ascended into leadership status and founded her own group which she used to attack the annual Kotoamatsukami in the Takamagahara.

Their she met and was know by the current True White Dragon God Emperor, Ambrosius Selever, who requested for her and her team to go free if she leaves the Yamikami. Being surprised by the request and intrigue with Selever, she left the organization to applied herself to Kuoh Academy as a third-year high school.

Appearance

Ameno kagaseo was a beautiful tall kitsune with very long snow white hair with fox features (ears and tail), and purple eyes with a voluptuous figure. She, like Yasaka appeared as an elegant fox woman that captured the most captivating traits of a traditional japanese woman. Her outfit is a traditional blue-white and Black kimono that hung loosely, leaving her big breasts on display, with a white skirt and white thighhighs. She is mostly seen wearing a maid dress, her battle uniform and her school uniform.

Personality

Despite her father being known as the the Japanese God of Evil and Star and her traumatic childhood, Ameno s a extremely kind and compassionate woman, especially towards Selever, his family and his team. She holds her master in utmost respect and will do anything for him.

She also loves children and likes to play with them. Most of the time she spoils them but there are times where she must punish them. A lot of times Ameno was said to be an ideal motherly figure.

Ameno really hates Fallen Angels (Except Xander) to the point where she would kill one the moment she saw one. She doesn't really care about the other religions or the current system Underworld has. She only wishes that she and her master and his comrades can live peacefully.