Fourth member (update)

Name: Clyde Amaymon

Clyde Amaymon is the descendent of the great devil, Amaymon, and the next heir of the Amaymon Clan

Clyde Amaymon is the descendent of the great devil, Amaymon, and the next heir of the Amaymon Clan. He is the second youngest son of Lord Amaymon and Vivian Amaymon, and the husband of Avignis Asmodeus. He is a second-year student at Kuoh Academy, and a member of team True White Dragon God Emperor of the Arcane star. He is also the current possessor of the Longinus, Lernaean Ignition.

Appearance

Clyde is a handsome young man and a seventeen-year-old boy of somewhat above average height, with white hair past his earlobes and piercing blood-red eyes, inherited from his father and mother respectively, he also has birthmarks that looked like bluish black tattoos that go from his forehead to his cheeks. He has a lean, yet fairly muscular build with some scars. Unlike most Devils, Clyde possesses multiple pairs of black wings, having two pairs when he was thirteen years old, and four pairs as of being seventeen. This can be attributed to possessing the blood of the original Maou.

When using the power of the Maou's blood, his sclerae turn black and his pupils become feline-like slits.

Initially, Clyde wore a black high-collared jacket over a bluish gray T-shirt, along with dark jeans and black leather boots. He always wears a black leather glove on his left hand, covering the crest of the Old Maou Faction. After the Peace Treaty, he changed his apparel to a gray jacket over a white T-shirt, grayish blue jeans and the same footwear. He also began to use a pair of black-rimmed spectacles at this point, and his black glove was changed for a similar one but with the shape of a wolf's head on it.

After battling with Claudia of the West, his clothes changed yet again, this time to an impermeable black hoodie with an optional white face mask, a cordovan T-shirt, and once again dark jeans with black boots.

When he was younger, he wore clothes befitting of the young master of an aristocratic family, before being dressed in a simple black shirt with black trousers upon his capture by the Old Maou Faction. After freeing himself, his wardrobe changes frequently, but it almost always consists of dark-colored clothing with maybe some red or blue articles. He also began to wear his black glove at this time.

Clyde is normally perceived as quite handsome by most women, drawing the attention of many girls at school. However, he can also come off as rather feminine in appearance, especially in his childhood, being mistaken for a girl by Rossweisse during their first meeting. He bears a strong physical resemblance to his father.

He wears the Kuoh Academy boys' school uniform, which consists of a black blazer with white accents over a white, long-sleeved dress shirt with a black ribbon on the collar, matching black pants, and brown dress shoes.

Personality

Clyde has a noble and calm personality and greatly respects his opponents, such as Arthur Pendragon and Vali Lucifer. He also likes to fight strong people. He is a kind-hearted and compassionate person and has a very straightforward personality. He even shows unconditional kindness to his foster brother, Lysandre Zepar, and his wife, Avignis Asmodeus.