Sacred Gear (update)

Name: Divinity Devouring

Other names
True White Dragon God Emperor's Eternal Wings of endless Space and Time
Divine Retribution of the Dragon Devourer
Eternal wings of endless time
The Longinus of absolute destruction

Type: Sacred Gear (High-Tier Longinus or Forbidden Longinus)

Forms: Eternal Wings
Scale Mail
Juggernaut Drive (Formerly)
Celestial Dragon Promotion
Imperial Luminous Overdrive
Emperor's Servants
Diabolos Dragon Ambrosius

Lyonel Mycenae

Abilities

- Enables the user flight capabilities.

- Devour: Allows Selever to Consumes and absorb the opponent's power every 10 seconds, boosting his own abilities and can also absorb ranged attacks.

- Redirect: Enables Selever to redirect incoming attacks with double the power and force they were originally launched with, deflecting them away from vulnerable areas.

- Extend Dimension: Releases an aura that can reduce objects, living beings, and the environment in half, creating rifts that draw in beings within its range.

- Light Dragon Pulse: Harnesses the light energy of the Eternal Dragon God to unleash powerful attacks in the form of a dragon surrounded by a holy light aura.

- Contract: Manipulates reality by creating invisible barriers for protection and manipulating gravity to immobilize opponents.

- Welsh Dragon Power is Taken: Implants Ddraig's power into the Divinity Devouring, granting Selever access to the powers of the Boosted Gear, multiplying his physical abilities, magical prowess, and demonic powers.

- Total Consumption: An enhanced version of Devour that can be used against stronger enemies, allowing Selever to weaken them, overcharge himself, and absorb the powers of those around him without drawbacks.

- Devouring Inferno: A one-hit kill technique that combines demonic power, Cephalon's flames, and Yamata-no-Orochi's aura to create a devastating energy beam that incinerates the opponent's physical body, poisons their soul, and erases them from existence.

- Radiant Curse of Purifying Flames: Unleashes pure-white flames with immense destructive power that incinerate the target and inflict powerful curses, causing intense pain and ensuring a slow and agonizing death.

- Covers the user in a white armor that embodies the power of the True White Dragon God Emperor and allowing the user to devour and boost without delay

Covers the user in a white armor that embodies the power of the True White Dragon God Emperor and allows the user to devour and boost without delay (Scale Mail).

Create dragons and clones from armor, with the user's own powers and intelligence (Emperor's Servants)

Status: unlocked