Rescue Knights: Saving Luke Stars from the Duke

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Earl of Barkingburg: (notices the second pup) Say who might this pup be?

Princess of Barkingburg: (bends down) Hi! I'm the Princess of Barkingburg, who are you?

Oracle: (stays behind Mason's leg)

Mason: Her name is Oracle, she's one of the oracle pups! She's also a mother with a daughter!

Oracle: (nods)

Earl of Barkingburg: (curiously) An oracle pup? Sounds like a very interesting breed?

Oracle: (nods) We are!

Mason: Her kind is still adapting to the civilization of this world!

Oracle: (nods) It's true!

Princess of Barkingburg: (calmly) Oracle, could I please see what you look like? If that's okay with you?

Oracle: I guess there's no harm in showing! (takes off her cloak revealing her normal attire)

Earl of Barkingburg: My word!

Oracle: It's a gemstone shaped like an eye, not a real one!

Earl of Barkingburg: Oh! Pardon my reaction!

Oracle: (giggles and smiles) (puts her cloak back on)

Earl of Barkingburg: I'm still quite eager to see Luke Stars again, it'd be amazing to get his autograph!

Oracle: (sighs) It would be unsafe to bring Luke Stars here, I foresee trouble happening if it does!

Princess of Barkingburg: Oracle, there's nothing to worry about! I assure you that the Paw Patrol will be here too!

Oracle: (confusedly raises her eyebrow)

Earl of Barkingburg: (surprised) You don't know the Paw Patrol?

Mason: Her kind never met them yet!

Oracle: (nods) I might have seen their past adventures in visions and other ways, but us oracle pups never met them!

Princess of Barkingburg: I do hope you have a chance to meet them!

Oracle: I can foresee Ryder, Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, Skye, Everest, Mayor Goodway, and Chickaletta coming while Robo-Dog is the pilot!

Earl of Barkingburg: (chuckles) That's a funny luck guess Oracle!

(the Air Patroller lands nearby before everyone Oracle spoke about exits)

Earl of Barkingburg: (surprised) My word!

Ryder: Is something wrong, earl?

Earl of Barkingburg: No, everything's okay Ryder! I was just surprised!

Everest: (curiously) About what?

Earl of Barkingburg: What this pup said about who was on the Air Patroller!

Marshall: (notices the cloaked pup by Mason) Oh, I see the pup!

Melody: (calmly) Her!

Marshall: (embarrassed) Sorry about that, I couldn't tell with the cloak!

Everest: (walks over) Hi! I'm Everest!

Oracle: (lowers her hood) Hello! I am Oracle, one of the oracle pups!

Everest: (curiously) Oracle pups?

Ryder: Pardon me Oracle, could you please tell us about your kind? If you'd be okay doing it?

Oracle: (nods) (tells the group about her kind and their powers)

Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Everest: Wow! You can see possible futures?