Nightshade Part 1

Hello and welcome chapter of Bizzare New Game and letting you all know this work and motivation is being appreciated to those who read this chapter for today!

Now without further a do it's time for the newest chapter of Gacha Bizzare Adventure!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Soukai City Alleyway
Time: Thursday October 2075 3:00 PM
Ji-hon Pov

Standing in front of the Valkyrie I prepared my guard up, raising my hands upwards my eyes glowed a bright red color signifying his vampiric nature and thanks to their location of the alleyways the sunlight couldn't properly enter so he withdrew his umbrella and placed it in the [Inventory]

 Rita eyes looked at mine before she disappeared from sight and an attack coming from her scythe flinging me onto  the side sent me down the side of the wall leaving a small crater onto the side. With that speed her battle suit was no joke but the damage gave a wound on my side spewing out blood.

[-215 HP]

With the damage affected onto him the injuries began to slowly heal. By the look at his face he would wipe off the blood seeping out of his arm and he said to her with his eyes staring blankly

Ji-hon: "Seems you can put up at least a fight."

He would charge at her in attempt for an attack but she quickly side stepped him delivering another blow onto his body delivering an attack in attempt to incapacitate him behind his neck earning a wound behind his neck.

[-215 HP]

Ji-hon noticed it seems she isn't wasn't taking him seriously, Since after all it would create problems for schicksal and their current deal. But that wouldn't mean they would punish him for assaulting one of their staff causing problems with the deal for his parents.

He would inspect her with the maid smirking at Ji-hon who undoubtedly thought he was just a mindless thug who barely can't handle an elite like her. I thought about using the Joseph Blood vial but it would be too reckless.  He was cornered into a wall by her swift and agile movements and [Sprint] might not be able to catch up to her.

Maybe it's time for a different approach as he would do a pose and yelled out his 2nd stand name.

Ji-hon: "Soft and Wet!" *He yelled out as a golden aura surrounded him with several bubbles appearing off of his body and an all white figure that, has this purple anchor in the middle of his chest that extends up and down. He's got this oval face with small round eyes, no mouth, and a purple line through the middle. He's got long pointy ears.

The stand slowly manifested with it's arms and body emerging out of the wall and ground

The stand slowly manifested with it's arms and body emerging out of the wall and ground. Rita seeing the golden aura surrounding Ji-hon and the emergence of soapy bubbles appearing around was awkward. She thought this was a trick to disorientate her movements but it wasn't as she charged towards him not taking him seriously enough.