The Great Chase

Hey everyone it's time for the new chapter of Gacha Bizzare Adventure and letting you all know this work and motivation is being appreciated to those who read this chapter for today!

Now without further a do it's time for the newest chapter of Gacha Bizzare Adventure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Location: Los Angeles International Airport
Time: 1:20 Am
3rd POV

Time had passed since the ambush on Los Angeles which and the pilot's and other body guards stood there with worried on what might have happened to them. It was a calm night with the stars brighten the darken skies, the calm and cold breeze flowed through until the sounds of a radio blared out and said the following...

News Anchor: "This just in a rampaging monster is running rampant through the City of Los Angeles! Warning to nearby civilians to take shelter and let the heroes, Hunters and police take care of this problem." *The radio continued to blare the news of the current chase of the monster as the body guards were smoking their cigars.

Bodyguard: "Huh well then that's interesting to hear. I hope young master is doing alright. It's already been awhile since the meet up time right?" He looked over at his Companion

Bodyguard: "Yeah maybe they just decided to do some sightseeing but it's odd seeing how the monsters should be sighted outside of the city it's rare to even encounter one here in Los Angeles." 

The Plane was a lean privately owned Jet used to carry the Joestars around in high security due to their status and being well known throughout the world so it wouldn't mind if a company of Kaltech Industries and  The Speedwagon Foudnation made this for the betterment of security for the family and servants alike.

The sounds of the thumping on the cold, hard pavement the guards were on high alert and the sound of a gate crashing and several cop cars were flung across including a hero who was bruised badly was laying on the ground  in attempt to stop from th...

The sounds of the thumping on the cold, hard pavement the guards were on high alert and the sound of a gate crashing and several cop cars were flung across including a hero who was bruised badly was laying on the ground  in attempt to stop from the incoming creature none of them were died but they were unconscious and injured, The guards were shocked to see the strength of in what is approaching until they saw a charging triceratops!?

Bodyguard 2: "Brace for impact! We got incoming!" One of the guards yell out who was surveying the area and one of the body guards immediately activated their quirk to transform his arm into a large cannon aiming at the triceratops charging at them and waiting for his superior order to fire.

How can a triceratops exist in this world!? Is it a familiar? But who is it's owner and more importantly how strong can this triceratops be to withstand a hero of all things considered to be until they noticed there were 2 figures on top of the triceratops while one of the body guards used their binoculars to see who riding ontop of it.