Welcome PLAYER!

I decided to try and make a new story out of my favorite anime  Jojo's Bizzare Adventure! There rarely any good fanfics about Jojo gacha or a system and I decided to make one for a good while as a way to show how much i've improved after my last departure!

Without further a do.. Let's get started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??? Pov
Location: Unknown

I... I was floating everything happened so fast that I couldn't even register it all i could remember was a crash. Yeah that's right..

Everything from the world before the car's vehicles everything moved so fast that in a blink of an eye an explosion happened and the car's crashed into each other everyone didn't survived at all. I heard people watching the sky and before i knew it..

 I heard people watching the sky and before i knew it

The sky it.. it was moving at a fast pace!? and yet it keeps going faster and faster, No matter how many other's didn't believe this phenomenon it affected everything in sight from the food, to moving vehicles, clothes and even dead bodies.

Wait.. I was one of them.. My family haven't even known that i have passed away my soul felt like it dissolved into nothing as time moved forward. The warm embrace of death swept away into nothingness, And my soul was stuck into this forsaken hell called Void.

Ever since i arrived here nothing came to pass time felt like it has been forever gone and I just wanted to die, I wanted to give my own warm welcome in heaven and yet I was denied of it and now I am just stuck in this endless loop without any sort of way to get out.

Until.. a thing popped up onto my face a system notification or some sort of it appeared infront of me..

Quest Completed

??? Has spent 3000/3000 hours
Those who's soul had lost their way from HEAVEN and HELL
will their souls be an anomaly seeking retribution PLAYER has been formed and will be given a choice.

Would they accept and be reincarnated in a random world with a system? Yes? or No?
Failure to accept the prize will result to be forever stuck inside the void.

The moment i saw the notice I immediately answered the question with a simple word.

YES
Granted.. System Booting
Initializing systems.
Ensuring Safety...
Preparing for Rebirth....

Welcome PLAYER!

The light shines across the dark space of reality, The Final warmth i have been waiting for so long and now it was time to get out of this hell. I've been on for so long without anyone and now the joy of salvation is upon me.