Karma

The moment Axel entered me, my soul finally felt complete. It feels like every holiday and good fortune all rolled into one. He starts to speed up, his hand travels all the way to my knee and pulls it up. I can feel him so much deeper at this angle. He's so big that every time he fills me, I bite my lip against the slight sting. I can already feel myself tighten around him, getting close.

"I knew your pussy would be fucking perfect. You were made for us, baby girl." He says, sitting up on his calves, pulling me up with him so we're face-to-face. I wrap my legs around him and his hands slide up my thighs, to my ass, waist, and ribs; one stays there while the other tangles into my hair.

"Move with me." He demands, as he holds me tighter.

We start rocking together slowly, our eyes never leaving each other's.

"Are you ours, Karma?" He whispers the question, already knowing the answer and I nod.

"I need to hear you tell me you're ours." He growls, making me swallow. "Say it, baby girl. Tell me you're ours."

"I'm yours." I whisper, feeling like I finally gave my soul what it desperately needed. Knowing it's something I can't take back.

"That's right, baby. You're ours; don't ever fucking forget it." He says harshly, before he starts lifting his hips harder and faster.

I bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming out. As I feel myself tighten around him, he pulls my face from his neck, and slams our mouths together. His other hand pinches my nipple, sending me over the edge. I hear him rumble my name, following me over the edge with his own orgasm. We're both breathing heavy, my face tucked under his chin with his arm wrapped around me as I soak up every bit of this moment of bliss.

Before I can fully catch my breath, I'm being lifted up off of Axel and turned around until my face is against a hard chest. A hand grabs the hair on the back of my head and pulls until my face is tilted up.

"You're not finished yet, little one." Hendrix's deep voice growls, before he brings our lips together in a surprisingly gentle kiss. Until he bites the shit out of my bottom lip, drawing blood. There's my psycho.

I return the kiss with a sharp bite of my own as we battle for dominance with our tongues. I trail my hand up his inner thigh, making him groan, before I cup his balls and squeeze them in a vice grip. Not enough to cause any damage, but enough to show him that I could. His hips thrust with the silent threat.

He pinned my back against a tree and lifted me to wrap my legs around him. He entered me in a slow deep thrust. He wrapped one hand around my throat, not enough to restrict air flow but enough to make the blood rush to my head. My pussy tightens around him at the feeling of his powerful hand wrapped around such a delicate part of my body. He could so easily snap my neck at this moment and there's nothing I could do to stop it before it's too late. Giving someone else this kind of power over me; to someone I trust so completely, has another orgasm crashing over me without warning.

Before I have a chance to fully catch my breath, Hendrix lays down on the ground with me still impaled on his cock. My legs go on either side of his hips and he gives a small thrust while keeping a brutal grip on my ass cheeks.

Another hand trails down my spine and pushes between my shoulder blades until my chest is flat against Hendrix. He kisses my forehead just as I feel a cool liquid trailing down on my puckered hole. Oh this is going to be fun.

"We love you, baby girl." Axel says from beside me, letting me know Jax is the one behind me that's currently playing with my ass.

Jax circles a finger against my ass and gently inserts a finger, making me clench around Hendrix and drawing out a loud groan from him.

"Hurry up, fucker. I'm not going to last." He snarls. I clench my core muscles more, just to fuck with him. He narrows his eyes and swats my ass, making me moan and bite my lip.

I feel the broad head of Jax's cock as he slowly enters my ass. I relax my muscles and push back on him. Once his hips and flush with me I feel that much more complete. Him and Hendrix take turns thrusting into me with slow and steady speeds. Before I lose myself completely in the sensations, I look over at Axel and see him gripping his still hard cock. I lick my lips, telling him exactly what I want and he doesn't disappoint.

He comes closer and paints my lips with his salty precum. I lick the head of his cock before opening up and letting him slide inside my mouth. I take him all the way down my throat and swallow, making him curse.

"Fuck, baby girl. Fucking made for us." He whispers as he grabs a handful of my hair and node to both Jax and Hendrix.

Everything happens so fast. Jax and Hendrix speed up into a punishing rhythm just as Axel starts to fuck my face. Hands are on my breasts tweaking my nipples. Words of praise and devotion are whispered. All of these sensations are too much for me to handle, throwing me over the edge of a massive cliff. My orgasm rushes through me, so intense that my ears go numb and colors burst behind my eyelids. My body clamps down on Hendrix and Jax like a vice, pulling them over the edge with me as Axel's thrusts become more erratic as he loses his rhythm and buries his cock deep inside my throat as he spills his release.

Jax pulls out of me and kisses me on my tailbone. Axel looks at me with a gentleness I haven't seen in years as he kisses me deeply, uncaring that he just spilled his come in my mouth. Hendrix flips me over and slowly pulls out of me as he watches his cock leave me. He takes his fingers and pushes his come back inside me with a smirk on his face. I just roll my eyes. He has an obsession with getting me pregnant, even though I have the birth control implant. I'll let him pretend since that seems to be his kink. Plus I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot as fuck.

Jax offers me a hand and helps me up. We all walk back into the water to try and rinse some of the sand off.

"Let's go home, baby girl. Get a proper shower and check on everyone." Axel whispers as he kisses my forehead. I nod my head and we leave our little slice of heaven.

For the first time in years, my heart feels full and my soul feels lighter.