Chapter 2-3: Play The Game... Nathan

Jabberwock Park

"I should play this game..."

Monokuma then appears besides me.

"What's this? I never thought you would be the first to play this game, and immediately after I announced it. Are you finally going to give in to your murderous desires?" Monokuma asked.

"You should know that I have no intention of killing anyone, I've heard of the Twilight Syndrome incident that happened 4 years ago. I don't know all the details, but since I know you would reveal the awful truth to those involved, this game would help me clear things up-" I monologue, but Monokuma cuts me off.

"Geez! You sure do talk alot! Come on! Come on!" Monokuma eggs me into playing the game.

"Fine, let's begin then." I say.

"Brilliant... Play the Game... Nathan.."

"That's... not even my name." (A/N I'll be impressed if one of you understands the reference.)

Let's Play, Twilight Syndrome Murder Case.

2nd Day

Girl A:... Ah, it's already late... I'm gonna be late for our meeting..

Girl A: Everyone's waiting... I gotta hurry and go. If I'm late... everyone's gonna hate me.

Girl A: Um.. There waiting in classroom 1-A.

I was then in control of Girl A who I've already noticed had speech similarities to Mikan, I moved her to Classroom 1-A and went inside.

Girl B: Man, you're finally here! You're so late! What was you doing!?

Girl A: I-I'm sorry... if you're angry. I'm sorry, um.. don't be mad...

Girl D: We're not angry.

Girl B: Just hurry up and get over here!

Girl A: Okay... I should go talk to Girl B.

I went up to Girl B and pushed up to talk to her.

Girl A: Um.. we're here because you had something important to say right?

Girl E: Obviously it's about yesterday's incident.

Girl B: Hey, you already saw the newspaper right?

Girl D: Y-Yeah.

Girl A: Huh? What newspaper?

Girl B: Gawd. You're such a slowpoke Girl A. It's even in today's evening newspaper.

Girl C: This one. Here you go!

Girl E: Just read it.

July 8th: Around 6AM a janitor from XX Academy came to work... and discovered the body of a female high school student in the music room on the 2nd floor. The student had been struck forcefully in the head with a blunt object, and was already dead. It seems the killer broke a window to escape. Based on the details of the crime, authorities say... the investigation is still ongoing, and believe someone may have snuck into the school to commit the act.

Girl B: I was a little surprised. I never expected it would make the newspaper.

Girl E: It says 'someone may have snuck into the school to commit the act' so they might be thinking that a pervert did it.

Girl E: It is the only lead they have. I mean, her high school swimsuit did get stolen, too...

Girl C: That sick, twisted dastard!

Girl C: Sneaking into a school to steal a swimsuit, killing a nearby girl, and escaping out the window.

Girl C: Kyaaahhhhh! We're all in danger too!