Chapter 2-1: Tropical Freeze

Chapter 2

Sea and Punishment, Sin and Coconuts

Daily Life

Ultimate Vocalist's Cottage

Dawn of the Fourth Day - 19 Days Left

It was morning. Byakuya and Teruteru died last night.

I woke up only to find Ibuki still sleeping on the floor. Well i did let her sleep over at mine last night when she couldn't sleep.. I better..

Ibuki then woke up.

"Good Nom Nom Noming!" Ibuki cheers.

"Morning Ibuki, did you sleep better?" I ask.

"Ibuki feels like she slept way better, I'm still concerned about you being one of the Traitors though."

"I'll be fine Ibuki, let's get ready shall we."

We then got changed and headed for the restaurant.

Mirai Restaurant

The mood was gloomy inside today, but.. that's to be understood, we lost two people yesterday.

"Huh? You all look like you've attended two funerals in a row?" Hiyoko comments.

"That's like what happened! Cause Byakuya and Teruteru-" Mikan said before Hiyoko interrupted her.

"I weren't talking to you, you ugly bitch!" Hiyoko scoffed.

"How many times to I have to tell you Hiyoko? Bullying Mikan is not acceptable." She's going to ignore me anyway isn't she?

"Well I understand about Mr Ham Hands but is there a reason to be upset about Teruteru's death?" Hiyoko snarls.

"What do you mean?" Kazuichi asks.

"He was a crazy guy who went and killed someone, he deserved to die." Hiyoko exclaimed.

"Look I get he was a huge pervert and killed Byakuya, but he-" I didn't even get to finish my speech before Hiyoko interrupted me.

"Are you trying to justify murder!?" Hiyoko exclaimed with a livid expression.

"I wasn't I was trying to-" Hiyoko interrupted me again.

"Then you gotta hate him more than ever! From the bottom of your heart!" Hiyoko shouted.

Okay that is the last straw!

"And how do you know you won't end up like him?!" I spat out.

"Huh?"

"You saw what drove him to murder right? That's just him, anyone of us could be like him any second, that of course includes you Hiyoko, you could end up killing someone aswell." I tell her thinking of my experience from my last Killing Game.

"Hm? Hm?" Akane began sniffing the air again.

"Is something wrong Akane?" I asked.

"Can any of ya smell that?" Akane asked.

"It'd better not be another dead body!" Ibuki exclaimed.

"Nah, it's not the smell of blood this time, it just smells really bad." Akane clarified.

"Ah! I got it Nekomaru's breath smells bad!" Hiyoko said raising her arms in the air, the horrible smell got stronger which is how I found out where it's coming from.