Sneaking around | 026

Începe de la început

I think that just made my heart stop beating.

"Why didn't you come to me? I would've helped you." She tells me. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I knew you'd just tell me to break up with him, but that would make things worse." I say. "When did this happen?" She asks me. "A few other times. Like, a month or two ago." I admit. "It was just over stupid stuff."

"I'm so sorry, Rae." She frowns, kissing my head. "It's not your fault, Bil." I sigh. "It is. He only started being like this after you met me." She says. "Hey, don't you ever think that, okay? Lorenzo's never really always been the best guy and none of this is your fault at all." I assure her.

"I promise you, I'm never going to be like him. I'm gonna treat you like the fucking amazing girl you are." She smiles.

I don't know how I didn't realize that I like her sooner. She's Billie.

"You're seriously the best person ever." I grin and hug her again.

I've never imagined myself with a girl before, but seeing myself with Billie is something I can picture perfectly.

Like I was always meant to be with her.

"You wanna go back downstairs? We gotta tell Gigi now. She's been rooting for us since day one." Billie giggles. "I know." I laugh. "We're just gonna have to act like friends down there though." She pouts jokingly. "I know. It sucks that I can't just get kisses from you whenever." I groan. "Say the word and you'll get whatever you want, Aurelia. I don't give a fuck who's watching." She says.

Yeah, that definitely made my heart stop beating.

"Mhm." I gulp nervously and nod my head. "Can I get one more kiss before we go downstairs?" I ask. "Of course you can." She chuckles.

Billie leans in and kisses me softly, placing her hand on my cheek. "That better?" She asks. "One more." I smirk. "You're needy." She rolls her eyes before giving me one last kiss.

She's fucking addicting.

"You just realized your feelings and now you can't get enough of me, huh?" She teases. I laugh nervously as I feel my face heat up. "You're so cute." She laughs and gets off the bed. "Let's go." She grabs my hand and pulls me up. We walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs to find Gigi.

We push past all of the people in the crowded room and we find Gigi in the kitchen. "Hey, gu- wait.. you don't look pissed at her anymore." Gigi says to me. "What happened?"

"We kissed." I whisper to her, making her slap her hand over her mouth. "Okay, I honestly thought you guys were up there, fucking, b-"

"Alright, Gigi, that's enough." I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand. "Whatever, but anyways, thank god this fake dating shit is over because this girl has been eyeing me all night and I've been trying to resist the urge to go up to her." Gigi lets out a sigh of relief. "Go for it." I roll my eyes playfully. She quickly runs off, making Billie and I laugh.

I feel a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist and I look back to see it's Lorenzo. "Hey, baby." He says. "Hi." I give him a fake smile.

He leans in and kisses me, pulling away with furrowed eyebrows. "Is that.. Aquaphor on your lips?" He laughs.

Shit.

I glance over at Billie who has a nervous look on her face and I try to come up with an excuse. "Oh, yeah, I got a.. cut on my lip." I lie.

"Oh, okay then." He chuckles. "I was just asking cause you normally don't use that."

Odd thing to point out, but okay.

"Yeah." I nod. "Anyways, Carter and I are playing a round of flip cup with some other people if you wanna join." He offers. "I'm okay right now. I have a little headache." I lie again. "Feel better, babe. Let me know if you need anything, okay?" He kisses the top of my head and smiles. "Okay, thank you." I say to him. He nods and walks off.

I look over at Billie and I think we both let out breaths of air that we didn't even know we were holding. That shit was terrifying for no reason.

"That was a fucking close one." She sighs. "For real." I laugh.

Sneaking around is gonna have to be something to get used to.

But Billie's worth the risk.