Chapter 54 ( I do)

Start from the beginning

"Uhh like four months. Why do you ask." She sighed. "If Ariana didn't want to have a future with you then she wouldn't be having a baby with you. Because turns out if you have a baby with someone your gonna have to see them a lot." My mother spoke sarcastically making me groan

I didn't miss this at all. Love my mama hate the lectures.

"And she proposed to you. Y/n when a woman proposes you know you are the only one she wants. So get these ideas out of your head." My mother gently caressed my cheeks and rubbed away the stray tears. "You're breaking my heart."

"Knock knock we're is the groom or bride I don't really know I just know the ceremony is about to start." Frankie stepped into the room holding a bottle of champagne. "Where did you get that from." I pointed to the large bottle of rum in his hands.

"Now Y/n you know I don't kiss and tell." He then took a champagne flute and filled it up. "I just thought the groom bride whatever was getting cold feet so l decided to deliver I little pick me up.

God ole Frankie coming in clutch.

I went to grab the flute but it was grabbed before I could get it. My mother grabbed it and chugged down the drink. "Not happening if your girl said no alcohol then no alcohol. Plus I'm sure she's gonna want to make sure you're nice and sober tonight."

Frankie and my mother started laughing and all I could think was damn.

I left the room with a new perspective on life and a smile on my face. Moms are scary and also I'm kinda dumb but that's a lesson for another day.

I rocked back and forth at the alter waiting for Ariana to show up. Looking down at my shoes I sighed that's when the music started playing and Ariana walked down the aisle with her dad walking her.

I forgot the two made up I think it was around the time when Ari and told everybody about our pregnancy.

As I watched Ariana walk down the aisle it was like my life flashed before my eyes.

-Flashback-

December 14, 2016

I was still in college finishing up my last year of dancing when I met Scooter. Now I knew about the music industry but I wasn't well versed so at that time I had no idea he was Ariana Grande's manager until I signed the contract.

"Hehe." I chuckled at the name Ariana Grande on the contract. "Is something the matter?" Scooter asked suspicion lining his tone. "No, it's just I didn't think there was someone else named Ariana Grande." Poor sucker I could just imagine the mix-up.

"Maybe but unlike most people your meeting the real deal." I signed my name down on the contract and handed it to him. I wondered what that meant.

Just then a lady a very short lady with long brown hair in a ponytail with bangs and glasses and dressed in a turtleneck sweater and some jeans walked in she looked almost identical to Ariana Grande

(The look I'm referring to)