seventeen

my longest chapter

my longest chapter. 3164 words 💀

enjoy~

"We're leaving?"

Tomura stared at his parental figure in confusion as Y/N frustratedly tried to zip up Tomura's jammed jacket zipper. The adult had burst in Tomura's room earlier and told him to dress in something comfortable. He barely explained anything, but he did tell him to bring a jacket and that they would get ice cream on the way, so Tomura was sold.

Y/N looked back up at the boy and nodded with a smile.

"Yep," He aggressively tried to shove the zipper upwards. "Now that you're no longer under probation or house arrest, we can finally go places!" He laughed a little, but Tomura frowned slightly.

"I don't wanna leave the house." He mumbled.

"Oh, come on, you can't stay inside forever."

"Why not?"

"Uh... I dunno. My doctor told me that."

"Doctor's are stupid."

"You do know we're gonna have to visit one for you, right?" Y/N asked with a raised eyebrow making Tomura roll his eyes. Y/N beamed as he managed to completely zip up the jacket. "Okay! Now we're ready."

"Where are we going?" The pale blue haired boy asked, tilting his head a little to the left.

"Oh, a carnival, I heard tickets were fifty percent off, and that is an offer I cannot refuse!" Y/N exclaimed, with a sparkle of determination in his eyes. 

"A carnival?"

"Yep."

"That sounds boring. I'm not going to th-"

"There's food and ice cream there."

"So when are we leaving?"

"Hey, Mister!"

"Toya?"

Y/N's eyes lit up as the white haired boy smiled up at him with a bright grin. The adult hadn't seen the boy in a long while, so it was a little surprise to find the boy at his doorstep all of a sudden. Y/N beamed as he knelt down to Toya's height.

"Toya, what's up," The (h/c) male grinned, ruffling the boy's white fluffy hair. "Didn't expect to see you here, Cottonball!"

"What can I say? I show up whenever you least expect it." The boy laughed a little. "Oh, I want you to meet my siblings."

"Your siblings?" Toya nodded and pointed over to a little distance down the sidewalk. Y/N's (e/c) irises trailed over to 3 kids. There was one girl and two boys. The girl and the taller boy both had white hair with slight red tips. The smallest boy who was holding his sister's hand had seemed to be two people conjoined. One half of him had red hair and the other had white.