ten

a/n: sorry for being inactive! take some fluff as an apology gift :)

"You found him?!"

That was Shouta's honest reaction to the news of the finding of Y/N.

Right now, Aizawa Shouta was waiting to go into the once missing person's room. Y/N had gone missing for at least a month without any type of sign that he was alive or not. For a while, his agency was closed, almost as if they had given up all hope of his survival.

He got told yesterday that Y/N was found.

The hospital called his phone and told him that the (e/c) eyed man was alive and resting in the hospital. He had one visitor before falling asleep for an entire week. He woke up yesterday and when the hospital asked for his contacts, Y/N just said:

"Hm? Emergency contact? Oh, just contact Aizawa Shouta! He's least likely to pick up, but is most likely to come immediately!"

Shouta nodded at the nurse that told him he could come in. He set his hand on the door knob, his heart pounding in his chest. The black-haired male had no idea why he was hesitating before seeing him.

He sighed as he opened the door and walked into the white walled room. Sitting in the hospital bed was Y/N, who looked towards Shouta before giving him a smile.

"Oh, hey, Shouta!" He greeted him, cheerfully. "It's been a while! Last time you saw me... well... I wasn't in bandages, haha..." Y/N laughed, emptily.

Shouta stood there at the door, speechless. He examined the man. Bandages basically covered his entire body except his face. They even wrapped around his forehead. He had a bandaid over his nose, probably just for aesthetic. But in truth, Shouta could see him wince at every movement.

"To be fair, I slept for a whole week, so I've gotten a lot better. Trust me." Y/N reassured the usually sleepy man. Shouta took a step away from the door and stared at him. Y/N blinked, hesitantly.

His eyebrows knitted with confusion and slight concern.

"Shouta...? Are you... okay?"

The black haired man walked up to the hospitalized one and let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. The next thing Y/N knew, Shouta's arms were tangled around Y/N's neck.

"You're an idiot." Shouta muttered into the crook of Y/N's neck. The (h/c) haired man laughed as he embraced his friend back. 

"I know."

"Ugh, Rachel should've left his ass a long time ago."

Y/N was sitting on the hospital floor with a bucket full of popcorn Hizashi snuck in for him. Nemuri and Hizashi had visited him like twenty minutes ago and they were bawling their eyes out. Y/N was struggling to not laugh at them.