twelve

a/n: how many times is wattpad gonna update??

"Morning, Tomura!"

"Shut the fuck up."

"Ooh, we're making progress! Last week, you told me to die~!"

Y/N sat next to Tomura and stared at him, unblinkingly. 

Tomura blinked as he looked up at his caretaker, in slight confusion. He may not have known this man for very long, but he did find the overwhelming silence slightly awkward. Tomura's supposed to be the anti-social one, not Y/N.

"What?" Tomura asked, not trying to hide the annoyance in his voice. Y/N snapped out of his trance as he back at Tomura.

"Huh?"

"Why are you staring at me?" The pale haired kid added. Y/N blinked before giving a apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that, Tomura. I was just wondering something." 

"Well, that's weird. Stop it."

"'Kay."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What..." Y/N looked at Tomura before smirking a little. It was obvious the boy was trying to act like he didn't care, but he was curious. Tomura grimaced at the smirk before avoiding eye contact.

"I was wondering why you have scratch marks on your face." Y/N stated.

Tomura usually has some rotting hand on his face and other hands on his body too. But, since they went to the hospital to get checked out, they took them off to get observed. 

Tomura was obviously against it, and even nearly disintegrated a nurse over it. Y/N was the one who had to restrain the boy and tell him that they wouldn't hurt him. Tomura, of course, had a hard time believing that, so Y/N had to knock the boy out.

The werewolf felt horrible.

But, back on topic, this was one of the first time's Y/N has Tomura's face.

"You usually have that hand over your face, so I've never noticed them before. How come you scratch yourself so much?" Y/N asked, sitting cross-legged on his couch.

Tomura stared, silently, at Y/N for a bit. 

That's what usually happens when Y/N askes him a question. Y/N, at first, thought he wasn't listening, but now he was pretty sure he was deciding whether to reply or not.

It usually takes a bit, so the (h/c) haired one knew he had to be patient.

"You don't have to answ-"

"My quirk makes me itchy." Tomura replied blankly, interrupting the grown man.